CHAPTER # 27

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO

bele875

Hashitasonkar

FOR THEIR APPRECIATION AND ENCOURAGEMENT. I THANK BOTH OF YOU .

...............................................................................

DO VOTE FOR MY STORY IF YOU LIKE IT AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS. THANK YOU.

................................................................................

CHAPTER # 27

A FEW DAYS LATER

As usual we were busy under the sheets on our bed. After our morning love making we were talking or more like I was teasing my wife by flirting with her and she was giggling at my cheesy pick up lines. We were interrupted by the ringing of our door bell. I groaned and decided to ignore it but someone was really persistent to spoil our moment. Finally my baby girl persuaded me to go see who was so impatient.

I got dressed in my pyjama pants only not caring about putting on the shirt. I groaned again in annoyance at the continuously ringing door bell. Stella was playing game on her phone.

Why I have to leave my adorable and sexy wife, not to forget naked under the sheets?

I got down the stairs and opened the door to find my two annoying best friends Roman and Lucas. Seeing my frustrated look they laughed at me. Pushing me aside they got inside. Having enough of their annoying presence I asked, "What are you two doing here?''

They turned around, "Why Xavier? Why are you so rude? Won't you ask us about pur well being? After all you are meeting us after more than a month.'' said Lucas.

"Won't you ask us anything to drink or eat?'' Roman said making himself comfortable on the couch. Lucas looked at me strangely then said, "Wow Xavier, you look amazing with hickeys on your chest and neck, messy hair and swollen lips.'' they again laughed.

"I am asking you one more time before throwing you both out of our house. Why are you here?'' I asked them in a threatening voice.

Placing a hand on his chest Roman said, "Why? Are we not invited in your mansion anymore? You wound me man, deeply.''

Glaring at him I said, " Yes, you are not invited without my or my wife's permission. You should have informed me before coming. Heck! You shouldn't even disturb us. I am newly married and on my honeymoon.''

Lucas got serious and said, "Your honeymoon for one month had ended a week before. We couldn't inform you as you have put your phone on voicemail. We are here to tell you that it will take one more week for the arrangements to be done that you asked for the new software company, you bought for your wife.''

Hearing that I got serious, " But why?''

Just then my baby girl entered the living room wearing my shirt whose matching pyjama pants I was wearing. "Xavi, who is it?'' she asked coming towards me not noticing my friends as their backs were facing her. I immediately got in front of her as my friends turned to look at her, when she was only wearing my shirt and her creamy legs were exposed. Covering her with my huge frame and shielding her from their sight I said, "Guys! Have some respect for my wife and turn around.''

They laughed looking at each other. Taking advantage of this I carried her by wrapping my arms around her waist and took her to our room. I said, "Baby girl. Stay here. I'll be back quick.''