EPISODE 2

Hello doodles... HAPPY HAPPY HOLI... Thank You so much for liking the previous part. It means a lot lot lot. Now here rolls the next part.

HAPPY READING

EPISODE-2

All the elders went out. Shivay woke up but our Anika being Anika is still sleeping. Shivay went inside the washroom and got freshened up. He came out from the washroom and his sight caught Anika who was still sleeping innocently. He came close to her and sat beside her. He put the hair strands falling on Anika's face behind her ears and was looking at the sleeping beauty of his life.

Shivay: kitni beautiful lagti ho tum sote huye.
( you look so beautiful in your sleep)

He caresses her cheeks and planted a small kiss on her cheeks. Anika woke up by the sudden touch of Shivay. Shivay stood up and hurriedly went near the mirror to brush his hairs.

Anika: Shivay aap ready bhi ho gaye?
( Shivay you are ready?)

Shivay (in his tadibaaz attitude): Shivay Singh Oberoi is punctual as always and you are late as always.

Anika: waise koi kal raat ko kah raha tha ki mujhse baat nahi karni....???
( yesterday someone was saying that he does not want to talk to me...???)

Shivay: kaun kar raha hai tumse baat?? Huh??
(who is talking to you?? Huh??)

Anika: aap naa impossible ho Mr. Akdu Tadibaaz Singh Oberoi
(you are impossible Mr. Akdu Tadibaaz Singh Oberoi)

Shivay: tum kya har roz raat ko mera koi naya naam sochkar soti ho jis naam se mujhe tum next day call kar sako??
( do you think a new name of mine every night with which you can call me the next day??)

Anika: jaisa aapko lage aap soch lijiye
(think whatever you feel so)

She gets up and hurriedly enters the washroom. In this act she forgot to take the towel and she realized the fact after she took the shower. Shivay was waiting with the towel outside and was smirking looking at the washroom door.

Anika: Shh...Shhi... Shhiivaaayyy aap hai kya room me?
(Shh...Shhi... Shhiivaaayyy are you there at the room?)

Shivay did not answer anything

Anika: Shh...Shhivvayy

Shivay: hmmm... kyun baat kar rahi ho mujhse
( hmmm... why are you talking to me?)

Anika: wooo..woo mai towel lena bhul gayi
( actually I forgot to take the towel)

Shivay: haan to usme mai kya karun?
( so what can I do)

Anika: please aap mujhe towel pass kar denge..??
( please can you pass the towel to me??)

Shivay: tum bahar aao and khud lelo... (Answered with a naughty smile in his face)
( come out and take it yourself)

Anika: please Shivay dijiye na
( Shivay please pass it na..)

Shivay: ok mai deta hun but I have a condition
( ok fine but I have a condition for that)

Anika: condition..???

Shivay: hmmm towel ke saath mai bhi washroom ke andar aaungaa bolo manzur hai?
( I'll also come inside with the towel say is my proposal accepted?)

Anika: yee aap kyaa kah rahe haii please aap mazak band kariye and mujhe towel dijiye mujhe thand lag rahi hai
( what are you saying Shivay.. please stop your joke and pass the towel I'm feeling cold)

Shivay: nana pahle kaho manzur hai??
( no no at first you say are you accepting my proposal??)

Anika: please Shivay dijiye towel....
(please Shivay pass the towel...)