CHAPTER 27

Adhithi's p.o.v:

I think we should go its already late, ajay said and stood up. Stand up he said and give his hand to me. I stood up holding his hands, then i turned to leave. Suddenly i got an idea, lets try this i thought.

Ajay i called him and smiled, he looked at me and raised his hand but i pushed him in the water. When he was about to fall  he hold my hands and my revenge turned into a disaster. We both fall in the pool water with a thud sound and the water splashed everywhere. I was upon him, he stood up and helped me to stand.

Whats that for adhithi??

I smiled cheapishly, it was the punishment but you pulled me with you i ranted.

He laughed, what a punishment!??

Dont laugh i said, but he keep on laughing. I kicked his legs to make him fall but unfortunately i fall down and drowned in the pool. Then he pulled me outside with a smirk on his face which irritated me the most, so i pulled him down along with me. Then we stood up after few seconds of struggling.

He smirked again looking at me, again i kicked his legs but i didnt fall down this time because he hold me tightly near him.

He smiled, its not working dear!

Dear!! i thought and smilled.

Okay you want to give me punishment right he asked me, i nodded in response.

I will take you somewhere this friday make yourself free for two days he said and smiled.

Really!!!! i jumped in joy under the water. But wait something striked my mind.  It is not about work related  right i asked him.

Not at all!!!

I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back tightly, what happened to us we are hugging too much today, I thought and smilled.

Why you are smiling  adhithi??

It feels like a dream, you taking me out i said.

He pinched my cheeks, awww!!! i shouted.

See its not a dream he said and smirked.

I smiled back. Yes its not a dream i mouthed. Okay lets go ajay.

We both walked to our room, he went to Change his clothes. I changed into pyjama and stood in the balcony looking at the moon and smiling, yes i was recalling about those incidence which happened today. I didnt notice him coming suddenly i felt a hands on my shoulder. I turned to see, its him ajay. This towel was not meant to be in your shoulders adhithi, it is supposed to dry your hairs.

He put it on my head and smiled, dry it properly otherwise you will catch cold.

Yeah!! boss!! i said back.

Boss!!?? he questioned me.

Yes you are my new boss from today.

He smiled, you know what adhithi i cant believe you said yes for my offer.

Me too, i said.

He looked at me. something made me to say yes, i dont know what that something is.

If you said no this time i have planned to drag you out from your hospital.

I smiled.

I like your smile adhithi.

I stood there silently, wow!!! i like this version of him.

I started drying my hair with the towel.

Adhithi..

Hmmm...