Chapter 1

My life was perfect before my dad remarried some 20-year old bottle blonde. My mom died a little of two years ago and I'm still getting the hang of things without her here. My dad certainly moved on quite fast. Five months after she had passed he was already sneaking out and going out on dates with girls that could be my older sister. Midlife crisis much? He remarried a year after she'd passed. And we are just moving into our new house out in California. My first day of school, a private school at that.

"Honey, you're going to be late for school" yelled my dads new wife. I refuse to call her step-Mom or even Mom.
"I'm up already!" I yell with anger in my voice.
My dad comes out of nowhere and says, " Please try to be a little bit more nice to your step...uhh Chasity, you know Lexi she's doing the best she can" I roll my eyes. "Yeah, okay. I'll do what I can, and I'm going to be late if we don't wrap this up" I grab my stuff and yell "BYE!" and I'm running out the door

*15 minuets later*
I pull into the drive of the school. I park and just look at the 3 story school. "Holy shit" I mumble to myself. I get out and start walking up to the doors. I open them and I get an instant greeting. " Hello, my name is Kenneth, you must be Lexi Burton?" I nod my head yes. "Well Lexi, let me take you to your first class."
He takes me up two flights of stairs and down a long hallway. Finally we get to a class room. He opens the door and I walk in, immediately all eyes are on me. The teacher has his back towards us and he says," glad you could join us Kenneth, late as always" the class giggles
"Actually Mr. Lyon, we have a new student, Lexi" Mr. Lyon turns and his eyes lock with mine. My face gets all red and hot feeling, Mr. Lyon is super hot. He's 6'8 tall dark and sexy! He bites his lip, looks me up and down and says "Nice to meet you Lexi, now you can sit at my desk until we figure something out" I nod my head.

As he is teaching I can't help but to stare at his perfectly round and tight ass, his curly brown hair and his blue-green eyes. I could get lost in them for hours. The bell rings for class to be released and he says "Lexi before you go let me get you somethings for this class" I stand by the desk to wait. He hands me a book and a stack of papers, " Here, I need a parent or guardian to sign these forms and have them back tomorrow" I say "no problem" he smiles and winks at me. I feel my face go hot again. He bites his lip again and tells me to get to my next class before I'm late.

I make it to my next class no problem, and i
can't help but think about Mr. Lyon and how much I can't wait for his class tomorrow.

**heeyyyy let me know if you want me to continue***