•Prolouge•

The prophecy says that every thousand years, Alpha twins would be born. They would share the same mate and share the Alpha power equally. In the Blood Moon Rising pack, the Luna recently has given birth to twins, Blake and Kole Michelson.

In a enemy pack, Silver Moon Pack, Samantha Rose has yet to shift on her 16th birthday. 2 years later and she is the omega of her cruel pack. Her father, mother, brothers, sister, and her whole pack abuse Samantha for being different. Little did everyone know that the moon goddess herself had a plan for Samantha.

What happens when Samantha meets her mate and shifts for the first time? What happens when their is an unspoken prophecy everyone forgot about, but is the most important prophecy of them all?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I realize that both boys are trying to fight with their wolves for control. "When do I get to meet you wolves?" I ask.

"Whenever you want. Just not right now," Blake says. "We would lose control and they will take you right here right now."

"What are your wolves saying?" I ask.

"To smash you to the wall and pound you, so you won't be able to walk for the next week," Kole says. I look into his eyes to see them pitch black. I know that I am talking to his wolf. "I'm Tyler, Kole's wolf. It's so good to finally meet the love of my life."

"It's nice to meet you Tyler," I say. I look over into Blake's eyes to see them matching Kole's. "What's your name?"

"Alex," he responds. His eyes look over my body. "Your are so beautiful princess. Please let us mark you. Please," he begs.

"Alex, that is enough." I look into Kole's eyes to see them back to normal.

Alex whispers in my ears, "one day, we will go so rough with you and you will be screaming our names."

I shiver under his words. He smirks knowing the effect he has on me.