Jealous Shortie

(Y/N) ,Sasha,Krista,Ymir,Mikasa,Annie and Hanji were sitting in the mess hall for dinner.,,Hey guys, I saw Krista and Ymir making out last night!",Sasha said looking at the two lovebirds.,,Excuse me..."Mikasa said her mouth wide opened.,,Guys can we please switch the. theme...?" (Y/N) asks the others.,,Well no , not yet.But , I guess Ymir wold prefer (Y/N's)big, gorgeous boobs more then Kristas."Hanji said not caring about what the tiny girl asked.,,Ymir, is that true?"Krista asks with a sad look on her face.,,NO, OF CORSE NOT. I ONLY LIKE YOUR BOOBS NOT (Y/N)'S!!!"Ymir yelled (a little bit too loud.,,Hey lil sis , that shortie of a corporal is staring at you..."Annie said , a serious look on her face.(Btw Annie is your big sister)

Levi POV
She is sooooo beautiful. Anything about her is perfect.The way her perfect skin looks, how her beautiful (E/C) eyes are shining in the sunlight, her height is perfect as well.And I would love to smell her (H/L) (H/C) hair. But the best about her body are still her beautiful , big , bouncy boobs.Oh how I'd love to squeeze them and dig my face in them.I can't stand it anymore.I need to have her at least tonight. Don't worry (Y/N) soon you will be mine.And your boobs as well...

(Y/N) POV
,,W-Well ugh screw him ,he's such a weirdo" I said while blushing.,,Whatever lil Sis..."Annie said with an evil smirk across her face.,,I guess he was just starring at your boobs . Well who couldn't stare at your wonderful breasts?"Hanji smirked.,,Hanji what are you about to d-"Mikasa was cut off by a smirking Hanji squeezing my boobs.,,WOW SO LARGE !!!!!!"Hanji quietly screamed that just the seven of you could hear.,,H-Hanji p-p-please s-stop!"I yelled quietly and tried to escape her grip.But Hanji didn't stop squeezing.