Fuck.

Dimitri's POV

I took the large book into my room and called for Aspen to guard it. I don't want Solaria and Marina trying to stop me from doing what I have to do. I opened the book back to the page it was on. There was a spell. I read it out loud and my Oracle, Vertin, and Arrow's Oracle, Sky, appeared.

"Vertin? Sky? What are you doing here?"

"We're here to take you to the Plane."

"I understand why Vertin's here. But, Sky, why are you here and why do you look so sick?"

"I...um...I came to h-help get Arrow. He's..he's getting weaker..a-and so am I... There's a-a lot of d-dark magic over there."

"So you're saying something's keeping Arrow there?

"Yes."

"Okay. Well let's go."

They stood by me and each placed a hand on my shoulders. Their eyes glowed their respective colors and they chanted before we vanished and appeared in front of a door. It looked rustic and there were vines running down the frame.

"Is this my door?"

"Yes." Vertin replied. "However, it is not your time. He turned around and my head followed. There was another door, but this one looked more plain. It was white and utterly bland.

"Is this the door to the Plane?"

"Yes. Are you ready?"

"Nope."

|||||||||||||||||||

Arrow's POV

After communicating with Elixyre, I began meditating until Will came back.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Nothing." I scrambled and backed away from him.

"Yeah, I thought so."

He walked over to me and squatted down trying to caress my face. I flinched and he smacked me for it.

"You will learn to love me. After all, we are going to spend eternity together."

"Yeah, of course baby" I whispered sweetly.

I uncrossed my legs and straightened them so they were between his as he remained squatting.

"Yeah?" he grinned

"Haha yeah." I replied. "I'll love you when you're dead." I whispered

His grin soured and I took my chance. I kneed him in the nuggets and then punched him in the face. He slammed down hard. I resumed stomping on his stomach before his eyes darkened and he grabbed my foot.

"RAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHH" he roared loudly.

'Fuck.'