Conversation

***Back to Alexandra's POV***

I woke up tied down in a chair, I can't see any of my surroundings. I guess it's still dark. I kept sitting there and eventually fell asleep.

I woke up with the sun beaming through the bars on the windows. I look around and lay my eyes on one figure, he came for me, and now they have him too.

"Y-you came for me?" I questioned Nathan.

"I wasn't going to just sit there knowing you were getting hurt. I tried to help, I really did, and now, I'm here too." Nathan told me then bowed his head.

"What did they do to you? You have cuts and bruises everywhere." I asked him. He has two black eyes, a cut under his left eye. He looks terrible.

"As I was about to walk in, Leo was walking out of your house with you thrown over his shoulder, like a rag doll. He then threw you on the ground once he saw me. He started cutting me, soon after he started punching me and then I passed out, and now, I'm here with you. I should have came up with a better plan." Nathan explains what happened to him.

"I hear you guys in here talking about last night, I hope y'all had fun because I sure did." Leo walked in laughing.

"How could we have fun, Leo? Where is Hunter? If he knew you did this you would be fired because once you sell a girl you can't kidnap her again!" Nathan yelled at Leo.

"Hunter is gone on a business trip. He won't mind when I tell him that y'all went to the police." Leo informed us.

---Dreaming.---

"No! Please don't hurt me!" I begged. I ran into the closet and tried to get my phone out of my pocket but unfortunately I left my phone outside, how am I supposed to get help now? The person walked in with a gun. "You should not have ran from me! For that, I'm going to kill you!" he screamed. He aimed the gun at my head and hit the trigger.

"No!" I woke up screaming.

"Alexandra! What's wrong?!" Nathan asked worriedly.

"Um, I just had a nightmare." I told him. At that, we both fell back asleep.

 At that, we both fell back asleep

Word count, 386.