UPDATE!

Sorry this is not an actual chapter update, but there is one coming THIS THURSDAY(possibly sooner)!!!! I just wanted to let all the people who have actually stuck with this story that it is not yet dead, and I have not abandoned y'all! I am going to update this story ONCE A WEEK starting next week and it will be EVERY SUNDAY!!! 

Okay, y'all have my word that an update is coming to this story EVERY SUNDAY, so if it doesn't happen then comment because I will make it happen, and I want to see this story through for myself and y'all!

Since I forced you to be here for this -sorry- I will give y'all a sneak peek at what is happening next.

"Maddison?"

Blue eyes, still wide with fear from her previous encounter looked up at Paul. His heart broke at the news that he was going to have to give her.

"Thank God! I've been going crazy for the past hour thinking something bad was happening..."

Maddison cut herself off as she saw the distraught look on Paul's face

"Paul? Is evverything okay?"

Usually she would be too busy resenting the boy before her, but there was something different. Today he had tried to protect her, made her feel safe, and she was feeling something that she hadn't acknowledged for a long time towards the native boy.

"Maddison, I want you to know that I would prevent any danger that I could from happening to you... but I can't prevent the pain that you are about to feel."

"Paul, what are you..."

"Maddison, Poppy was killed tonight."