7. Blackmail

Maahi's pov:

I should not be this upset after seeing him with that girl but I am. I am really not liking this. Why should I feel bad? It's not like we are really married and he thinks of me as his wife. I am really losing my mind staying with him.

We had dinner silently and Sumair tried to talk to me but I am not interested. My gaze was always on Zaan who is enjoying that girl's company way too much for my liking. Once we are done with food I asked Sumair to drop me at home. He tried to protest but I am not interested so I forced him to drop me at home.

It's been more than two hours but still he is not home. Where the hell is he?
Finally he entered but didn't say anything and went to washroom. Once he got freshen up. He silently laid on bed like I don't exist.

I said,"Where were you till now?"

No reply.

I said,"I am talking to you. Have you seen the time where were you?"

No reply.

He want to die in my hands. How can he ignore me like this?

I said,"If you don't talk to me right now then I will tell this to Maan Bhai."

He immediately sat up and said,"Stop bringing Bhai in every matter. We are not kids anymore."

I said,"I don't care if we are kids or not. If you treat me like this then I am going to complain to Bhai. I got married to you because he thought you are capable enough to take care of me and he should know what you are actually like."

He said,"Just shut up. Stop acting like my wife. You are not my wife. You are nothing to me. I don't have to explain anything to you."

I said,"But what will happen if someone else have seen you with that girl in hotel. It really doesn't matter to me but I don't like people pitying me that I have such a characterless husband who cheats on my back just after two days of our marriage."

He said,"character less? How dare you call me that?"

I said,"I am not calling you anything. I just stating what will people think of you if they get to know about your affairs. You should be discreet about them. I told you to tell me if you have any plans after office. What would have I told aunty when she asked about your whereabouts? "

He said," Just stop all this. I am not answerable to you. Ammi knows that our marriage is not like normal marriage so she won't ask you anything."

I said,"you mean to say you are not going to inform me even in future. "

He said," How slow minded you are?"

I said,"Fine. If you are not going to listen to me then I will show this pic to Maan Bhai. He will only decide what to do with you."

I showed him the pic of him and that girl who was feeding him and he is holding her other hand.

He was so shocked and said,"How could you? How could you capture someone's private moment?"

I said,"If it was private moment then you should have done it in private not in public. I was so embarrassed in front of Sumair because of you."

He said,"Sumair..? What were you doing with him there? Doesn't it come under cheating?"

I said,"We had freshers party in the same hotel I already told you."

He said,"You didn't tell me the hotel name and as far as I know they don't held parties at dining area."

I said,"We just came there to eat as the party was boring."

He said,"Doesn't it count as cheating? You also came there with man so we both are equal. If I am character less then you are as well. Now call Bhai I am ready to talk to him. He also should know that you are not as innocent as he thinks."

I said,"Don't overreact. We are just friends. He was not holding my hand like you and I didn't feed him like her. "

He said,"Don't act too innocent. I know what you are doing behind my back. Oh sorry not behind my back but in front of me. You hugged him in front of me when I dropped you at college. If you do that infront of me then who knows what you did behind my back."

I said,"Mind your tongue. How dare you point a finger at my character?"

He said,"You did the same to me. If I touch you then you act as if it burned you but with him you seem so comfortable."

I said,"It's not like that but I don't have any need to give explanation to you"

He said,"That's what I said in the start. We should not care about each other whereabouts."

I said," You are changing the topic here. See this pic. Do you know what will happen if I show this to Maan Bhai? What proof do you have against me?"

His face was so hilarious. You can't win over me.

He said,"you are so..so..
So...arghhh I don't even get the word."

I said,"Don't pressure your small brain. You can curse me how much ever you want but I will show this pic to Maan bhai"

He said,"I know ..I know.. so just come to the point. What you want in return of deleting this pic?"

I smirked and said,"Now we are on right track..I -"

He said,"Don't tell me you want bed. I am not going to leave that. I can't sleep on couch. See I am not stopping you from sleeping on bed. It's you who don't want to sleep with me.oops it came out wrong.What I mean is sleep with me means just sleep on the same bed with me so you can't just throw me out of my bed."

I said,"I was not going to say that but it's tempting. Don't worry I am not asking for that."

He said,"Now speak up. I might die with suspense only"

I said,"I want you to act like my husband for a week."

He was gaping like a fish.

He got hold of hand and pulled me towards him then wrapped his hands around my waist and said," Gladly I agree on your condition."

He was about to kiss me on my lips when I placed hand over my mouth and pushed him away with the other and said,"what the hell are you doing? Don't even think of touching me like that again."

He said,"I was just fulfilling your wish."

I said,"This is not what I meant. I have to attend my cousin's marriage for a week. There you have to act like my husband."

He said,"No way. I am not attending any marriage. I don't like to attend marriages so spare me. Just tell them that I am busy with office work or on Some business trip."

I said,"No..I can't do like that. You can say we me amd my cousin are not at good terms. She always behaves so highly. She always use to say that I am going to get very useless husband. Even though she is not wrong but I don't want her to win. "

He said,"What the hell? I am not going to tolerate this nonsense. I know I am not as good as Maan Bhai but it doesn't give you right to insult me. First shameless,then character less and now useless. If I am not saying anything it's doesn't mean that it's not affecting me. Whole world says that Maan Bhai is better than me but it never bothered me. I just wished that atleast in the eyes of my wife I should be number one place but no.. I have to marry you who doesn't even respect me a bit. Do whatever you want I don't care. I am leaving. I can't stand your face for a second."

He was about to leave but I caught his hand and said,"I am sorry."

He jerked my hand and said,"Don't touch me. If you don't want me to touch you then Don't touch me either. It's crime to touch you but it's nothing when you do it. Different rules for you and different rules for me. Don't even dare to come near me from now on"

With this he left.

I have gone over board this time. I thought he was not affected by my words. I was never serious. He is different from Maan bhai doesn't mean he is less than him. He is best in his own way. I never thought he is inferior to Maan Bhai. I should do something to brighten his mood.

Hope you are enjoying:)

ZaaHi