Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Teddy's POV

All I could feel is pain just pain, my body is in pain, my heart is in pain and my wolf is in pain, I don't remember what happened to me? All I remember is that my mate, my soul mate, rejected me, I could still hear my wolf cry, he never stopped crying, my heart is broken into pieces and I never think that it will be repaired.

I have no idea where I am? I could hear beeping from above me, and I know that I'm in a bed.

I slowly open my eyes and look over to my side, my mother was sitting on a chair crying, why is she crying? and why the hell am I in the hospital?

"Mother...." I mange to get out, but once I said that my throat started to hurt.

"Ted honey, are you okay?" she hugged me tight, crying on my shoulders.

I nod, she let me go and gave me a cup of water I drank it up, it made my throat feel better.

I lay back on my bed and close my eyes, as my mother went to call a doctor.

After minutes a doctor came with my mother behind him, he looked at me then gave me a warm smile.

"How are you feeling teddy?" he asked me as he approached me.

"Good..."

He nodded and wrote things on a board, that was on my bed, my mother was holding my hand tight and I smiled.

"You are looking all better, so you can leave when ever you want" he said smiling, my mother nodded and he left the room.

"Mother why am I here?" I quickly asked her.

"I don't know, one of your friends called me and said that you fainted and that you were not breathing well, so I came as fast as I can to the hospital"

"I don't have a friend" I said confused.

"I think he is still outside let me go and call him"

I nodded and waited for the mysterious guy, who brought me to the hospital?

A guy came in he was big and muscular, he had brown hair that was flipped to the side, his eyes was light brown, and there was one question floating in my mind, who the hell is this guy?

"Hello" he said and sat right next to me.

"Hi" I said shyly.

"My name is Oliver" he held out his hand and I shook it.

"I'm teddy but you can call me ted" I said looking down on my lap

"Nice to meet you ted" he smiled showing his white glowing teeth.

I just blushed and didn't say anything, I'm not good at making friends, and I'm not good at meeting new people.

"Um.... thanks for bringing me to the hospital"

"No problem, I just couldn't leave you there on the floor laying" he said laughing and I laughed along with him.

.

We talked a little and I got to know that he is with me in math and english, he was nice and fun but eventually he had to go, I thanked him once again and he went, my mother came and told me we can leave, so I got my stuff and we were off to our house.

That was when I remembered that max lives there, I shrink onto my seat as I could feel hot tears run down my cheek, I don't was to go back there, I don't want to see him, how can he do this to me? his mate, his own mate, how can he reject his own mate.