Chapter 16 The Purpose

Ride from Somo I'm in love with this song*-*

Mostly mature!!!

*****************************************************************

RECAP: 

Suddenly he goes on his knees holding out a ring.

Omg!

Is he proposing to me!?

WHAT SHOULD I DO!?

********************************************************************

Brook POV:

I said:"No." Nathans face fell.  I continued:" Look I love you but I can't marry you."I said firmly. Nathans frown deepend. I laughed and kneeled down and kissed his cheek and whispered:" I'm just joking." With that Nathan pulled me into kiss.

Nathan said between kisses:" I want to show you something." With that he pulled a way. He lead me to cute little house.

MATURE CONTEN!!! (Don't tell me I didn't warn you)

************************************************************************

Nathan said:" We will be living here for a while ."and kissed my forehead. He pulled me into the house it looked even better from inside. I gawked at the house while Nathan smirked. Then suddenly he pushed me against the wall and kissed me roughly.

I pulled him closer and tugged on his hair. he groaned and lifted me up. I was so busy kissing him I didn't notice him carry me to a bedroom. He slammed the door open and threw me to the bed I slightly bounced. I looked up and saw that his eyes were filled with lust and desire but mostly love.He started kissing my neck while slowly pulling my clothes off.

 As he stopped kissing me I saw that I was only left in my bra and underwear. I suddenly felt exposed and tried to cover myself. Like I said 'tried'. As he touched my bra it was ripped off same goes for my underwear.I felt the cold air hit my naked body.

I blushed and tried cover even more. Nathan let out a animalistic growl and ripped my arm off and pinned the above my head. "Don't.You Dare." I nodded my head. He started leaving hot kisses on my stomach "You are so beautiful." I blushed at his words. Then I remembered that 

Nathan was still in his clothes. I struggled pulling off his stomach he must have noticed because he started pulling of his jacket and shirt. I looked at his abs and licked my now dry lips and traced his abs with my tongue. Nathan groaned and rubbed my clit. I moaned and arched my back.

Nathan growled and rubbed me harder while nibbling on my now hard nipple. Nathan said between pants:" If we don't stop I won't be able to." I said the words I never thought of saying to anyone "Then don't" he's eyes turned a shade darker.

He kissed me roughly while slowly pulling of his pants and underwear.  I looked down and gasped at Jr. Nathan. Will he even fit!? He must have seen my horrified expression then he pecked my lips and said in a gentle tone:" Don't worry it will fit"

Nathan straighten himself in front of my entrance. He slowly pushed in. I let out a cry of pain. His dick is HUGE! Nathan kissed me to distract me from the pain. Nathan said in between kisses       

"I love you" slowly the pain started to turn into pleasure I moaned out loud. Nathan started to fasten his pace. Nathans thrust are getting sloppier with each thrust. We both were near the edge. With one last  thrust we both came together. I felt as if I was on cloud nine.

We both are trying to catch our breaths. Nathan said while pulling me into his chest:"our the best thing that has ever happened in my life" and kissed my forehead saying:" I love you" With that I fell asleep in his arms.

**************************************************************************

This chapter at least came faster....

I know this is kinda short, well I think..

Hope you guys still likes this chapter! :D

Vote Comment & Share!

See ya guys in the next chapter

-  PrettyLittlePsycho^-^