Chapter 15 - Dream or Real?

Past continues,

Arjun's other friends except Sanjeev, no one knows that all this arrangements made by Arjun. Sanjeev stares him continuously and doubts on him seeing his attraction towards Radhika.

Once he gets a lonely time, he hold Arjun asking, "What's smoking between you and Radhika?"

Arjun alerts, "Nothing"

Sanjeev, "Don't lie. I can very well see how are you behind her. I guess you are in love with her"

Arjun laughs loudly and smirks, "Love? And that too Radhika? Fool" he walks casually smoking on the hostel corridor.

Sanjeev, "Then why are you doing all this Arjun? You only want me to make you dance with her? And You become friendly with her, beating Harsh for talking to her. If you don't love her then why are you doing all this?"

Arjun makes a circle through the smoke and smirks, "Revenge"

Sanjeev, "Revenge? I seriously don't understand"

Arjun, "I still did not forget the slap she gave me. No one dare to raise voice in front of me but she slapped me in front of the whole college. How can I forget that so easily?"

Sanjeev, "So?"

Arjun, "So, my revenge is to make her fall in love with me madly and should be ready to do anything for me"

Sanjeev reaction changes into serious mode and he said, "And you will ditch her"

Arjun turns to face him, "Don't over think. Tell all the participants to start the dance practice from tomorrow itself. Especially the one who is performing duet" and he leaves from there.

Sanjeev murmurs, "I still doubt your intention"

Next day the announcement reaches to all the participants, Radhika gets nervous thinking about her practice session with Arjun. Kriti, "Why you are so tensed Radhika?"

Rads, "Aaahhhh...mmmm...not feeling good"

Kriti, "You have to go for dance practice?"

Rads, "I will skip"

Kriti, "Senior will search for you"

Rads, "Say him that I jumped from the open terrace" by saying that she leaves from there to her hostel room.

After the classes over, Arjun waits for Radhika in auditorium to practice dance, he waited for so long but she did not come to him. Sanjeev teases him, "She is smarter than you...what you going to do?"

Arjun glares him angrily and walks out from there to boy's hostel. He breaks things in the room and walks impatiently murmuring, "Why are you avoiding me Radhika? The more you ignore me, the more I want to get closer to you. Your ignorance will lead into bad consequences Radhika"

Sanjeev comes to his room late evening and gets shocked seeing the broken things all over the room. He silently looks at Arjun who did not even care to see him, "Arjun, when are you leaving to your home?"

Arjun, "I won't till I make her fall for me"

Sanjeev, "You should have told me directly, that you are not going to vacate" he chuckles seeing his angry face and goes out to another room.

Sanjeev's insult also makes him like a hungry lion that searches for his prey. He walks towards the ladies hostel and stopped by the security. He bribes him giving some money and walks inside hiding himself carefully. He knocks the door and expects Radhika to open the door, but Kriti opens it and is about to shout but he closes her mouth and whispers, "Don't shout. I came to see Radhika. Where is she?"