Special Affair (Camren Part 2/5)

A/N: Part 2 of Stripper Lauren & Bride-To-Be Camila as promised! Thanks for the votes! :)

"And what about your fiancé?" Lauren asked, making her way to the dresser to get her phone and cancel the Lyft.

"Who?" I asked, sitting against the headboard and watching Lauren's naked ass bouncing like a yo-yo.

Lauren turned around, caught me ogling, and let out a raspy giggle. "The person you're getting married to next weekend, remember?"

"Oh right. I guess I'll just have to ask his forgiveness later," I said nonchalantly.

The only thing on my mind was Lauren's body and unable to resist touching Lauren any longer, I got out of bed and approached her. As soon as she'd canceled her Lyft, I pressed her against the dresser with my naked body.

Tracing my hands up her bare curves, I whispered, "And if I'm gonna have to apologize anyway, I'd rather be sorry for many..." I licked the skin of her ear, making her inhale sharply, "...many more wrong things..."

"Fuck...you're not what I was expecting at all," Lauren said softly, gripping the edge of the dresser.

"And what were you expecting?" I whispered, trailing wet, open-mouthed kisses down her neck.

Letting her head fall back slightly to grant my lips more access to her skin, Lauren tangled her fingers in my hair and sighed, "You just seemed so uptight. I thought for sure you'd be the only-missionary kind. But seems to me like you're a freak in the sheets. He's a lucky dude."

I stopped kissing her and pulled away. Lauren's words had hit a nerve.

"Did I say something wrong?" Lauren asked, wrapping her arms around my waist and pulling me back against her body.

I put my hand on her shoulders and sighed, "If I tell you something, will you promise not to laugh?"

"Promise."

"He just likes it the plain way, so I haven't really done anything other than missionary. But I have fantasies. Lots and lots of sexual fantasies that I'm ashamed of. I've tried to spice things up a few times, but he just doesn't like it," I said with a blush, avoiding her intense green eyes.

"Camila, why on Earth are you marrying this guy?"

"We've loved each other since middle school. Almost 15 years. He's my soulmate."

"Just he's your soulmate, you're gonna spend the rest of your life being sexually frustrated and miserable? He needs to compromise with you in bed."

"Relationships are more than just sex, Lauren. If you were in one, you'd understand," I said irritably, wrenching myself away from her arms.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're a stripper who just ate me out. It's not that hard to figure out that you're wild and single."

"Wow. Judgmental much?" Lauren said defensively, "Maybe I should just call my Lyft back and leave you to your pathetic sex life."

"Fine! Leave! I don't care!"

"Fine!" Lauren said, reaching for her phone.

"I was going to make you cum. But fine. Leave my house all sexually frustrated without orgasming," I said, crossing my arms stubbornly as Lauren ordered another Lyft.

"You think you can make me cum? A girl who's only fucked in missionary and never had sex with a woman before?" Lauren scoffed derisively. "Women are a lot harder to please than that pathetic fiancé of yours, Camila."