Don't

Hello readers and welcome to my book. Mind you this is a draft. Miss spellings and such will be seen. I welcome the grammar people though. Constructive criticism and such.

My main characters you will not like. You will at time's love and hate them. This story walks a thin line. Between morals and human behavior. Hopefully you enjoy it. Good day 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Her eyes where determined she needed this badly. Life at home has been stressful for her the children at time's a handful. Her husband had been selfish and lazy. Driving her crazy with false promises and constantly questioning her morals. At the time their was nothing to be question she was a faithful wife. Always cleaned the house,dinner ready on time. Clothes laid out and towel ready for when he got home from work.

But her children where a different matter all together. She put everything she has into them. From the moment she opens her eyes to the moment she closed them. They where always feed bathed and tucked into bed. Getting every ounce of her love. Her job was at night and they never even knew she wasn't home. Most of the time.

But "THIS" what she was about to do was selfish. Something she was only doing for herself. Something she felt she needed.

In all matters of speaking that was the exact reason he was doing it too.