MANUSMRITI

Knowledge derived from Geeta is the pure Manusmriti –Geeta appeared even before the original man Manu –‘Imam vivaswatehyogam proktavanahamvyayam’(4.10) Arjun! I told about this indestructible happening to Sun at the beginning of time and Sun told it to Manu. Manu listened to it and carried it in his memory because what he heard could be carried only in Manu’s smiriti (memory). Manu told the same thing to King Ikshwaku. The Rajarshi from Ikshwaku knew it and during this important period this indestructible happening disappeared from this earth. Initially there was a tradition of listening and memorizing. It was not even thought that it could be documented. Manu Maharaj carried it in his psychological memory and created the tradition of memory. Thus this knowledge derived from Geeta is the pure Manusmriti.

The Lord had imparted this knowledge to the Sun even before he gave it to Manu, so why don’t we call it Suryasmriti? In fact the Sun is that part of the Light, the Almighty that is the creator of this universe. Lord Shri Krishna says, ‘I am the father of the ultimate life stream sperm, and the nature is the womb that nurtures it’. The Sun is the originator. Sun is that ultimate power of the Lord that designed the humans. It is not a personality and where the enlightened power created the humans the same power was transferred the knowledge based on Geeta that is it was transferred to the Sun. Sun told the same to his son Manu thus it is called Manusmriti. Sun is not a person, it is the source.

Lord Shri Krishna says – ‘I am going to say that same ancient Yoga for you now. You are my beloved disciple, true friend. Arjun was intelligent, true worthy. He reeled out a chain of questions like you were born just; the Sun was born ages ago. How do I accept that ‘You told this to the Sun’? He asked some twenty twenty-five questions of this type. By the time Geeta came to conclusion all his questions were answered, at that juncture the Lord Himself raised the questions Arjun could not muster up and were in his benefit and clarified the same. At the end of it all the Lord said, ‘ Arjun! Did you listen to my advice in concentration? Was your ignorance raised out of desire has vanished? Arjun said, Nashto moha smritirlabdha twatprasadanmayachyut | Sthitohsmi gatasandehah karishye vachanam tava || 18/73

Hey Lord, my desires have subsided. I have gotten memory. I have not only listened but I am carrying it as part of system now. I will abide by your orders, and will hold the war. He picked up his bow, warred, won, and established an empire of the pure dharma and in the form of a religious scripture that original Dharmashastra Geeta again came in circulation.

Geeta is source religious scripture. This is the Manusmriti that was embedded in memory by Arjuna. There is a reference to two Geeta in front of Manu – One gotten from the Father, the second, the Vedas which appeared in front of Manu. There was no third thing that appeared Manu’s time. Those days documentation was not a way, paper & pen were not common thus there was the tradition of listening to the knowledge and making it part of the memory. Manu Maharaj, the source f human kind, the first human gave the honor of shruti (listening) to Vedas and memory to Geeta.

Vedas appeared in front of Manu, listen to them, they are meant for listening. Even if you may forget them later onwards there is no harm but Geeta is smriti, you should always remember it. This is that heavenly psalm fro the humankind that will forever give you life, peace and everlasting prosperity.

The Lord said – Arjun! If you will not listen to my advice because of your ego you will cease to exist, that it the one who disrespects the advices of Geeta will become extinct. In the last psalm of episode fifteen the Lord said (15.20) "Iti guhyatamam shastramidamuktammayanagha"- I have uttered the most confidential of the confidential science’. By learning it you will acquire all the knowledge and ultimate credit.’ In the last two psalms of episode sixteen it is said, -"Yahshastravidhimritsrijya vartane kaamakaaratah" - The ones whoshun these sciences by getting excited with the vices and pray other operations will not get happiness, prosperity and will neither reach abode.’

So Arjun,“Tasmachchhaastram pramanam tekaryaakaryavyavasthitouh" - this is the standard science behind management of your tasks and untasks. Study it well and act accordingly. You will be my part, reach that indestructible position and will attain life forever and everlasting peace and prosperity.

Geeta is the Manusmriti and as per Lord Shri Krishna Geeta is the religious science, there is no other science, no other memory. He various memories practiced in society today is the fallback of forgetting Geeta. The memories are the solution for machinations of the royalties and a weapon to build walls in the society. They neither paint a correct picture of Manu’s thoughts neither do they describe Manu’s times. Original Manusmriti Geeta accepts One Lord the Almighty the Truth, and proposes being one with it but currently available about 164 memories do not even talk about the God nor they discuss the ways to reach the Almighty. They limit themselves only to get reservation in the heaven and encourage those who are not there. They don’t ever even refer to Moksha.

The Science of Religion for Mankind - Shreemad Bhagwad Geeta: Yatharth Geetaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें