Chapter 11

Unknown pov

After Lucy went upstairs for whatever reason, I went in her house through the window, cautious of the other people down stairs. I decided to go through her stuff to find some things. Sadly the only good thing I could find was a gun and a safe. I guess I could threaten her by aiming the gun at Alex! Muwahahahaha!

If this plan works out, Lucy will be mine forever! I know that she still loves me, and if she doesn't I'll make her.

That was the last thing I thought of before I jumped back ou the window, deciding to follow them to wherever they're going. Once they got in their car, my plan took action.

Lucy's pov

Once I packed all my stuff, I ran down stairs as fast as I could. "Josh, you carry Alex  to the car." He groaned and mumbled something. "Excuse me?" I asked turning to look at him. "Nothing!" He said while picking up Alex and running outside to the car. I just laughed and walked outside.

Once we were in the car, I started driving towards Alex's pack or whatever. On the way there, I looked at Alex through the mirror and saw that he had a black eye. I cringed at the sight. I sighed and mumbled 'sorry Alex' then continued driving.

The rest of the drive was silent. A comfortable silence though. After about thirty minutes, we finally got there. "We're here." I announced before looking back to see Josh fast asleep. Aww. I thought before honking the car then bursted out with laughter. "What the heck!" Josh yelled. Although....Alex wasn't awake. "Hey? Is Alex okay? He didn't wake up." I asked Josh

Josh turned to Alex and started shaking him. "Alex? Alex! Alex wake up!" I pleaded as I went to the back seat with them. "Come on, wake up!" I said while picked up his head and placed it on my lap. I felt tears start to form in my eyes but I wouldn't allow them to fall. I can't help but think this was all my fault. Well it was but thats not the point!

"Stay here. I'll get the doctor." Josh just nodded as I left in search of the pack doctor.

After a few minutes of walking, I saw the doctor from the hospital. "Uh e-excuse me? Are you the pack doctor." I asked while running up to him. "Ah, luna." He greeted. "Yes I am the pack doctor. Is there something I could do for you?" I nodded as I was catching my breath. "Its Alex. He won't wake up." I said looking away a bit. "Do you know what happened?" I hesitated. "N-no." He nodded then we started walking to the car.

I got there first and told Josh not to say anything that would make me look bad. He just looked at me funny then nodded.

Once the doctor got there, he examined Alex. He checked his pulse, his heart rate, and the black eye I gave him.....

"Do you know who gave him the black eye?" I cleared my throat and signaled Josh to tell him while I started to walk away slowly. Maybe if I  walk away while he's distracted, I could make it out alive. Not that I'm alive now. It sucks being a vampire. Oh I'm sorry, half vampire.

Once I was far enough, I started running so I wouldn't feel as guilty but the more steps I took, the more guilty I felt.

I looked back to see I was far enough and at a safe distance but, just to be sure I kept running for good measure, still looking back. "This should ne far enoug-"  then I bumped into a hard wall. "Are you ok?" Since when can walls talk? I looked up to see a guy that looked like Alex but a few years younger. "I uh I'm....yes? Wait what am I even saying. I'm not making sense. Great, now I'm blabbering." The guy just chuckled and held out his hand for me.

"I'm Nate. I'm Alex's younger brother." He said while giving me a sweet smile as he pulled me up. "Thanks. I'm uh.." wait whats my name. Oh yeah it's Lucy. Why am I so dumb. Besides, he's not even as cute as Alex.

"I'm Lucy." I finally said. His eyes widened. "Your Alex's mate? What did he do to deserve such a beautiful mate." I'm pretty sure my cheeks are super red by now. "I uh...you...t-thanks." I said, still blushing.

"So what are you doing all the way out here Lucy?" I looked around and noticed that we were in the forest. "Oh I uh...just wanted to go for a walk...? Yeah that's it. I wanted to go for a walk." He raised and eyebrow the shrugged. "Alright."

"Well I got to go so byeee." I said while speed walking away. "Wait Lucy! Where are you going? Its not safe, theres rouges there." Nate said while trying to catch up to me. "I'll be fine!" I call back to him as I start running faster.

I look behind me to see that Nate was gone. That's weird. I didn't even run that far nor did I use my vampire speed. When I turned back around, I saw Nate there pointing a gun to my head. "Uh N-nate. What are you d-doing." I was trying to act as scared as possible. I'm a vampire so this won't kill me, I'll just heal. "Give it up Lucy, I know your a vampire, but Alex isn't." He said smirking as he grabbed on to my wrist pretty rough. "Ow N-nate, that hurts." I said trying to get out of his grip.

Ok if he's not letting go, then I'll use my vampire strength. I used my free hand to try and take his off. Keyword: try. What? It didn't work. H-how? "If your wondering why that didn't workout , it's because I have a little witch friend who gave me a potion. A potion of strength to be exact. Even stronger than a vampire." He said smirking. Ok now I was actually scared. What did he want from me anyway?

"Come on." He said as he started walking and pulling on my wrist. Ow! That hurts you know! Where is here going anyway? "Where are we going?" He just gave me a look that said 'you'll see'. I just rolled my eyes. "Oh yeah, lucy?" I looked at him. "Goodnight." He said before putting a cloth on my mouth. Not again. I thought right before I passed out and sleep took over.

________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Sorry if this chapter didn't make sense, I was in a rush. Anyway, thanks!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow :)