Tyler?

Friday
Tyler's house
5:34pm

          "Wait, you named your inner demon?" Zack Joseph asked sitting on top on his bed, that lacked bed sheets. He watched Tyler fidget around near the door way. His bed was on the opposite side of the room, so hearing Tyler mumble,

         "It's blurryface." Caused him to cock and eyebrow. Zack is Tyler's brother, I assume you knew this. Tyler is currently discussing someone that has been upsetting him lately. And Zack assumed it was an actual human being, yet this bully isn't something you can just kick in the throat and run away. No this is inside and buried deep.

         "Umm, Ty do you wanna sit and talk about this with me??" Zack asked making room for him on the bed. Zacks eyes showed genuine fear. He was disturbed over the fact that his brother felt comfortable enough to name his inner struggles.

        Tyler rubbed the sleep out his eyes,yawning in the process.
        "No, I'm good." He mumbled flashing a weak smile, before walking out the room.
      "!Ty Wait, are you sure that everything is alright. You can talk to.. me." Zack managed to say, but Tyler was already halfway down the hall.

       Tyler Joseph is great at leaving hints, yet he wasn't good at excepting help. Even though he knows he needs it. He stumbled Laying into his room, changing into his boxer briefs and faded T-shirt. Once comfortable he flopped onto his bed, which was covered in shirts and other miscellaneous items.

      He eyed his keyboard leaning against his dresser, he hasn't touched that thing in months. And of course Tyler could play the piano, so the keyboard was just to keep him busy. His parents usual worked at night leaving him and his siblings to manage themselves, also allow Tyler to seep into himself and become his most emotional. Writing his feels down and shoving them in his desk drawer.

         Tyler oddly rather write then "fool around" all day. Zack popped into Tyler's room quickly. Allowing Zack to spew out.

        "My science project partner is here, so I'll be busy for like a hour or t-"

        "Alright." Tyler replied, cutting him off.
"I'm gonna go and dribble outside for a bit." He added.

      Zack slowly nodded. Still dumbfounded by Tyler's attitude recently.

         "Don't stay out too late, alright mom gets pissd." Zack muttered, rushing down the hallway.

5:56pm-

Tyler nodded, fumbling around in search of some gym shorts. Tyler just needed space, like most do. Once dressed to impress he jogged out to his driveway, which had a basketball hoop attached to the garage door. He practiced some basic moves, yet at one point he threw the ball to hard at the rim causing it to bounce back into the street.

        He ducked, bracing for impact. Yet the sound of a car alarm going off made Tyler feel nothing but pure fear. He slowly turn around and noticed a starling looking Dun in the passenger seat. He was positioned as if the ball was gonna go through the window. Yet the ball rammed into the driver side, causing a humungous dint.

         Josh frantically shut off the alarm, as Tyler rushed to the other side of the street where the car was parked. The look on Tyler's face caused Josh to instantly panic. Already assuming the damage was horrific.

       "Oh fuck! I'm so fucking sorry! I didn't mean to I swear. You gotta believe me." Tyler rambled brushing his fingers around the dint.

      Josh swiftly existed the car and walked around, with a look I don't think I could describe. Tyler's face scrunched up as soon as he noticed it was the kid from practice, the one he flung a basketball at.

       Josh looked down at Tyler, who was squatting to get a better look at the car.
       "Basketballs have been attracted to me lately." Josh joked letting out a weak laugh. He quickly spun around, eyeing the house.

        "My brothers is gonna be so pissed." Josh muttered under his breath.

      But Tyler heard, and it made him feel like complete shit. He stared up at the distraught boy, who was bitting his nails rapidly.

       "I'll pay for it!" Tyler spewed out, looking terrified.
         "Or I'll work for it." He added standing
up.
Josh looked at him with such confusion, he paused for a second.

      "No, no. It's alright. My brother just really liked my car." Josh replied, shrugging it off. Tyler watched as Josh hopped back into the passenger seat. And just sat there patiently. Tyler shook his head in disbelief. 

        "Um, t-they're gonna be in there for awhile, I was just wonder if you knew that?" Tyler stammered.

       Josh look over at him, he pointed to the back seat, at his backpack.

      "See my drum sticks are in there, I'll just drum on the glove box if I get bored." He hinted, rather cheerfully.

     Tyler shallowed hard, twisting his fingers through his hair.

       "Oh, um really. That's cool, I um.. I play the piano. I've been doing it since I could remember." Tyler choked out. He regretted immediately.

        Josh actually lit up, he grew a large smile across his face.

       "I didn't take you as a music person!" Josh said a tad bit excited.

      Tyler awkwardly chuckled, fidgeting around nervously. He leaned on the car a bit, growing more comfortable over time.

       "Um, Josh what the fuck happened!?" Jordan yelled from the door of Tyler's house.

       Josh's eyes widen, and Tyler spun around quickly. Both muttering.
    "Shit!"