Chapter 4:

Two more days left of the week, I can do it. It's currently Wednesday, nothing actually happened with Kevin after Monday. To be completely honest I haven't even seen him. And Austin, well he just gives me smirks whenever we see each other, in class or not. And Rider, well he just smiles at me when we see each other. I think he's actually a nice guy, no clue how he's Austin's best friend. But to be honest, I have no clue how half of Austin friends are his friends.

The bell rings, signaling lunch time, snapping me out of my thoughts. I rush, pack up my bag and walk out of the class. I walk to my locker, and see Charlotte and Emmett leaning against it.

I walk up to Emmett and ruffle his hair, to which he grunts. "What are you doing here, idiot? Shouldn't you be with your cool friends?" I said. Oh I also might have forgot to mention that Austin and Rider were part of Emmett's 'crew'.

"Nah, I decided the food in the cafeteria isn't so great today so a few of us are going to get lunch out and come back before next lesson. So I wanted to know of you and Charlotte want to join? Charlotte said she's up for it." Emmett replies.

"Well if you steal my best friend, what do you think I'm going to do?" I roll my eyes, "Obviously I'm coming."

"Kay cool. I'm waiting by the car for the two of you, hurry." Emmett said.

"Charlotte you can go with, I'll be two seconds." I said. The two of them look at me, definitely thinking about how the last time the two of them left me alone ended up. Emmett was definitely going to protest before he did he realized what I was doing and that I was doing it for him.

He winked and then nodded and him and Charlotte walked off.

Let me tell you what I'm doing. You see, Charlotte and Emmett have both had crushes on each other for years now. But neither of them would want to admit it to the other because they believed that other didn't feel the same even though I told them both that the other felt the same. Neither of them did anything. They mostly tried to keep the distance, especially when one of them was in a different relationship. But currently neither are in a relationship and recently they have been growing closer and spending more time with each other. If I'm right something's going to happen with them soon.

A hand on my shoulder snaps me out of my thoughts. I look up to see Austin King standing there. Before I can say anything he says, "I need to talk to you." And with that he drags me off. I don't know why I didn't do or say anything.

He eventually opened a door to a empty classroom and shoves me inside before coming in and closing the door.

I look at him in surprise, "What do you want, Austin. I have somewhere to be."

"So do I sweetheart, so do I." He replied.

"Can you just tell me what you want already?"

"I have something to offer you, that both you and I will gain from but I know if I just tell you won't agree so I want to show you something first." He says and reaching into his back pocket, takes out his phone, taps it a few times then turns it to face me. I immediately know what I'm looking at: the video of me at his party.

"Omg, no. Please delete it." I beg.

"What fun would that be." He smirks.

"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!"

"No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy."