Chapter 3

Ivy POV

My head hung low as i sat in the hospital. My heart felt no longer existent. Inside my head was running busier than 6'O'clock traffic. Why couldn't my life be normal? If that bitch would have let me be Charles would have never came home.

(Flashback)

He stumbled into the house drunk falling into everything. it never used to be this way. I jumped off the bed sliding right under it. My door began to rattle and shake causing me to squeal.

Mumbles filled my silent room as he struggled to get the lights on. He gave up and drug himself over to my bed. Falling right in, he felt around for my body but not finding it.

"I know your in here Ivy, baby don't run from me" he said getting off my bed.

His heavy footsteps traveled all across my room, until he stoped, right in front of my closet.

"Come out or it's going to be worse" he warned quickly opening the closet.

"Aha!" He exclaimed before realizing I wasn't in there.

"Listen here little bitch, if you don't come out in going to kick your ass." He whispered stumbling.

His footsteps stopped, I assumed he had left. As I prepared to crawl out I came face to face with him. The grin on his face terrified me. He began to grab my legs and drag me from under the bed.

I fought kicked and scratched as much as I could. He threw me on the floor putting his hands around my neck.

"You don't run from me you can't ever run from me" he told me breathing heavy. He started to rub me down and whispering things to me.

The lights flew on and Charles instantly stopped.

(Flashback over)

I instantly hopped with up sweat dripping and tears running out of my eyes. I hated the memories and my past. I hated my life.

Nurse Katy or whatever walking in all happy and smiley. I mimicked her looking with pure hatred. What the fuck is the Lolly gaging bitch so happy for.

"Ivy we have good and bad news today" she smiled then tilting her head. Damn bitch you a puppy ain't you?

"Well Which one do you want to hear first?" She asked sitting on the side of the bed.

"Bad"

"Your mother is in jail for murder until she goes to trial."

"Good?"

"Your going to live in a foster home with people who care" she smiled.

"How dumb can you fucking be Katy a grou-"

"It's Karly" she smiled with her finger up.

"Karly your a fucking idiot all you gave me was bad news, group homes don't care it's just a fucking place to sleep and the "foster parent" gets paid"