Chapter 23-forgive

It's been three days since we take this vacation and we both enjoy it this vacation turns out to be our honeymoon without performing our wedding, Tastian is keeping an eye on me everytime and now were sitting on the side of the beach water for sunbathing, his arms is around my waist while he sat behind me resting his lips agaisnt the crooked of my neck I'm holding his gand tightly closing as I close my eyes savouring evey moment we had.

"We need to head back tomorrow, I got a call from Sylvia some board members demanded for my presence this coming Friday."

I rolled my eyes once I open it hearing the way Sylvia's name rolled into his tongue.

"You mean she demanded for your presence." I snapped into him and yet I earn a chuckle and a kiss on my neck.

The mark of his bite is now healing that was three days ago he kept on licking it everytime we made love or maybe everytime we lie on the bed as he waited me to fell asleep over his watchful eyes.

"I knew it you're jealous when it comes to her!" He teased pushing his hips agaisnt my back.

"I'am! And I don't understand why you hired her." I pull back my head to see his face, that green orbs that looks so intimidating with the light from the sun his strong features that could make all the vampire in this world kneel for his presence it's good to see him like this bathling under the sun with me like were just a normal humans with normal romance, Tales and mystery about the vampires who couldn't stand under the sun is a bullshit it's not true, And there skin is glimering agaisnt sunlight? Well it's true the most beautiful and strongest creature that I saw in this world is now wrapping his arms around me. He wore a sky blue loose shirt and a pair of black shorts that ended up on his knees with his favourite waterproof watch that He just removing from his wrist everytime we sleep.

"There will be no better than my Queen so don't be jealous."he said looking into my eyes and lean in to kiss me.

"You think this is so....romantic?" I nooded and look at the dancing waves of water and nodded.

"I'm not refering the water." And thats how it got me his hand is on side of my tops tracing the shape on my boobs, I was wearing a red two piece bikini for today a simple one but suites perfectly on my skin tone.

"Stop it!" I said pulling his hand away.

"Were outside of the house." He just chuckle and do it again.

"I still can't forget what you have done to me back in that public restaurant." He said with a hint of embarrasment on his voice.

I nearly laugh when I remember how he tries to cover up his hard on that day.

"You started it." I mumbled trying to hide the humour on my voice.

"Yeah, yeah I do but it's totally unfair of you to do that to me knowing that those people could see what I'm having underneat that table."

And with that I laugh.

I pulled away so I could face him.

"Even the strongest vampire in this world has a weakness." I kiss him gently trying to calm him down before he gets his sweet revenge.

"Besides, I finished what I left off when we reached home yeah?" He close his eyes.

"Yeah, I love you "he whispers to my ear.

"I love you more. Let's swim?" He nodded as we both stood he took of his shirt and my God he is so illegal those abs was now perfectly display on my poor eyeballs once again. And yet I wanted to drag him back to the house and rape him. Yes...yes this is definately my hormones talking.

"Like what you see?" He smirk then wink,

"You know what?I change my mind." He grins knowingly walking towards me.

"I think I don't wanna swim." I place my hand on his chest.

"What you wanna do then?" His seductive voice clicked something inside me something I really really desperate to do to him whenever I hear him turning me on.

"You know what I wanna do." He rose his brows.

"We can swim and the. We can do it, half body is on the water." He simply said, I was about to speak when his phone rings.

"Wait a second." He took his phone out from his pocket and view the screen my father's name was on it. I look him and nodded.

"I'll be back in the second."

I frown when he walk out far away from me so I couldn't hear it. But that didn't convince me stay,I followed him inside of the house.

"Yeah, okay were leaving now...she's outside."

"She didn't know I told you."

"She'll be pissed of me and I don't wanna ruin this."

Okay, We'll catch up a flight today." And with that he hang up the phone.

"You told to my parents?" I look at him and I'm starting to feel anxious and anger agaisnt him.

"Why did you not tell me you told them." He stare at him and with one swift move he was standing infront of me.

"If anyone can help us to resolve this that will be our parents, so forgive me for telling them, the more they chase the more it's easiest to find that thing that gives you shit so don't you dare be mad at me for not telling you I informed our parents about your condition." I pushed him away from me and marched out from the room.

"Debura,I did  that for you, it's important for them to know."

"You made them worried about me!"

"They will be worried and they will found out once you bacame blind anyway so why not tell them now-"

"I'm handling this alone!" He rolled his eyes

"With who? With that anonymous man who couldn't find the witch until now? Look, baby we need the whole vampire force to find that witch they were hidden and I'm sure me,Fabian and my Father is doing the searching as silence as we can. I didn't told you that I told them because it'll ruin our vacation I told him because I can't do it now because I'm with you, I want to give the rest of our vacation a lifetime experience for the both of us."

He looks at me pleadingly as if I was the bad guy here.

But then I can't find the way to be pissed at the man whose trying to help me.

"Okay." He sighed in relief pulling me for a hug.

"But I'm still pissed at you. You said no secrets."

"Sorry." He simply said kissing the top of my head.

"Leave everything to me Okay?"

"Okay."