Chapter 8 why

I made a chapter for
Kittenlover2017
I hope you like it

Y/n pov

You walk in Seras room but they not there where are they? So you start looking for them you saw Walter walking this way.

you ran in front him  "miss l/n are you are all right?" Walter asked.

"No I'm not all right where are they?" you said.

"what you meant?" Walter said.

"you know what I meant where are seras and pip?" You asked again.

"sorry I can't help you Alucard told me I can't tell you but he not here so I am going to helped you, following me miss l/n," Walter said.

"Okay," you said.

you both start headed outside.

"why are they outside doing what?" you asked.

"Oh, they clean Hellsing mansion," Walter said.

"what!" you yelled.

" it's there punish for leaving the mansion," Walter said.

"why I'm not punish?" You asked.

"because you don't know better sir integra said but you ever do that again miss l/n you be joining with them," Walter said.

you felt guilty what they are doing you both see them cleaning "wow they really are cleaning the mansion" you mumble.

"we done master!" Seras yelled.

you see them coming down slowly you see Alucard standing there waiting for them coming down you saw Alucard suddenly you remember why you here you start running toward him you fly kick him hard you see him fall really hard you land on your feet you smirk you look at them they both holding each other scared you hear a growled.

you look back at Alucard he mad you didn't care you start shooting him he dodge every bullet you shoot you start to reload the bullet you Point your gun at him again you didn't see him you check everywhere to find him you look at them.

"where is he," you said growling.

"he just left," Pip said.

"where?" You asked again.

"Master went back inside," Seras said.

"thanks," you said.

"umm y/n," Pip said. 

"yes pip?" you said.

"why are you trying to kill your mate?" Pip asked.

"Because that asshole marked me," you said showing them the symbol and the bite mark.

" and I told him not to now I have to find the asshole now," you said running back inside.

"come out Alucard no ways to escape from your mate!"  you yelled in the mansion you see everyone looking at you crazy, you just annoyed them and kept walking you look everywhere for him he going to pay what he did.

Alucard pov

Why am I here again? Oh yeah I remember y/n trying to kill me for marking her I taught her well  she actually got me I look at her she still trying to find me so she wants me I be in our room I start headed to the room I walk in and sat down waiting for her I know she coming here

Y/n pov

you check everywhere but not The room you share with Alucard you start headed to the room You stand at the door you felt him there so you kicked the door you walk in you see him you walk toward him and pointed your gun at him  he opened his eyes he smiles you shot him he start to laugh like a crazy person you annoyed him