Chapter 43 : The digger, not the gold one.

Amanda's Pov

"I am not your mistress or any gold-digger. I read the article online", I breathed out "It had rubbish things written about our relation. "

"Our relationship?" he arched his brows.

"Yes, what are we?" I questioned back. "I can't really stand the fact of me linked with you", I paused and continued "sexually ".

"I'm famous, people write things about me and my life. Not every ounce of it has to be true. you don't have to be affected, okay ?" he rubbed his fingers on my hands, I looked at him and realized that he was already looking at me.

He leaned in closer, tucked away the hair strand of mine behind the back of my ear I gasped realizing our proximity. We were just inches away, I could feel him breathing. Our foreheads collided and so did our nose, None among us broke the eye contact, his blue eyes were deep, anyone could drown in them and also not regret doing it.

I bit my lower lip and swallowed, my heart raced and so did the creatures in my stomach. I wanted to push him away from me but I also wanted to shelter myself in his arms, feel his lips. What was wrong with me, why wasn't I able to pick a stand. Why couldn't my love for him just end.

He pushed his body closer to mine, our lips almost touched. It was about to get deep that I sensed a vibration on my phone. It was a picture message from Susan, he regained his original position but kept his focus on me.

I clicked on the download option, my internet wasn't really fast so I had to wait. I glanced through the window and met eyes with Susan, she grinned as she directed me to check the message. I sighed when it read 'download complete', my eyes widened at the unanticipated picture.

Yeah, we were about to make-out but we weren't really making out. The picture was zoomed in, Mr Reynolds body was on mine. I showcased the picture to him, "Miss Waters--", I didn't allow him to complete the sentence, I exited the car and didn't even turn for once.

It was my fault too but I was ashamed, I knew Susan's nature. She would forward this picture to everyone making me look like a slut. I wasn't his girl, so the only tag which would be prefixed on my name was maybe his sex slave. I needed air, so I didn't enroll myself in the college again. I instead walked away from it.

I didn't turn around even for once, I heard the tyres following me with slow speed. Seriously ?, this man could be any less annoying? I kept moving and so did the vehicle behind me. "Get in Miss Waters, I'll deal with that red haired woman "

"Oh! Wow, money speaks . Damn! every thing is so easy for you"

"You're not easy, you're contradiction to the law, get in now or do you want my car to walk till our way home?", I scoffed thumping my legs and took the passenger seat again. I had no choice, he was creating this whole scene in the middle of the road. People threw daggers at us whilst walking by.

He pinched on the switch of the radio, "I'm in no mood ", I switched it off.

The rest of the ride was silent, I rested my head on the seat and laid restlessly with eyes closed. On hearing a phone ring, I slowly opened my eyes and realized that we had already reached home. I looked at the time by unlocking my home screen, it was 3:00 pm. We left the college premises at 12 pm though.

"Why didn't you wake me up? You've been sitting next to me for this whole time? Why not care to wake me?", I waited for an answer .

He rested his attention in my direction, his eyes met mine and he leaned sideways maintaining a safe distance, "I didn't intend to wake you up, you slept peacefully . And ", he paused "You looked beautiful "