Chapter 1 the book

My name y/n l/n I'm 19 years old I'm still in high school but I'm going to tell something creepy I was a kid I kept having the same dream about man in red I told my aunt about it she said it's just nothing she was so wrong I am going to tell you my story how I met  a vampire but first let's go back to the beginning.

Y/n pov

in my dream
I felt something slowly down to my neck I look down to see his tongue lick my neck and slowly looking up at me. We both locked eyes then suddenly his face got closer he smiled opened his mouth and said "wake up draculina". I got up breathing heavy I  got up off my bed but my feet got stuck in the bedsheets and I fall face first on the floor I growled then I notice I see feet at my door I look up at my auntie Emma standing there. "sweetie why heck are you on the floor? never mind that You are going to be late again" she said leaving my room I look down at my watch to see 9 o'clock "oh shit sorry auntie Emma" I said shouting. I start heading to the bathroom and I stripped out my clothes I took a quick shower and then I wrap myself in a towel and my grab toothbrush start brushing my teeth when I walked out of the bathroom and I put on my school uniform with my black stocking.

I  grab my school bag and ran downstairs headed to the kitchen where auntie  Emma has done making breakfast she but two plate on the table one for me and other one for her we both started to eat our breakfast I was the first one done I got up and ...

I  grab my school bag and ran downstairs headed to the kitchen where auntie  Emma has done making breakfast she but two plate on the table one for me and other one for her we both started to eat our breakfast I was the first one done I got up and put my plate in the sink and I quickly give her a kiss on the cheek. "thanks auntie Emma" I said. "no problem sweetie" she said I quickly put on my shoes and walked out the door and close it behind me and start headed to school.

Time Skip

Y/n pov

I went all of my  classes and start headed to my last classroom I walk in to see everyone there but not the teacher I sat down on my chair waiting for our teacher to come then we see her coming inside the classroom. "sorry I'm late I was helping a new student Okay students we are doing today we are going to read a book of vampire" she said. I chock on my saliva  everyone look at me weird "what hell you guys looking at" I said giving them a death stare I notice everyone got scared and look back at the teacher. "miss l/n do you wanted a detention again" she asked. "no I don't Mrs. Brown " I said

"Okay, I'm going to give you three books you have to pick one she said she started to pass the three book around the classroom. I  look down at the three different book one is count  Dracula and other one history of monster and the last one book title  Prince of Wallachia I open the book telling me details about him

I start to read it his name Vlad Țepeș III (real name), Count Dracula
Powerful Vampire
Gender    Male
Born November or December 1431 the last word scared me shitless people call him the man in red I heard someone calling my name I look at Mrs. Brown. "miss l/n are you even listen to me" she said "huh" I said being lost what she said "you are staying after school again"  she said everyone giggled
" just great, " I said

Time Skip

In the detention

"Did you call your aunt telling her you to have to stay after school she said".

"She understands,"  I said putting my  phone away I notice Mrs. Brown looking at me "Miss l/n ?" She said. "Yes, Mrs. Brown ?" I said

"You want to tell me what wrong?" She said
"I'm fine Mrs. Brown," I said.
"no you, not sweetie it's okay talk about your parents," she said

Suddenly I snap I heard she talk about my parents "don't you dare talk about them" I said

"I'm really close with your, I cut her off "shut up" I yelled " I know you and my mom are bff but guess what Mrs. Brown she die with my father in car crash by a drunk driver I know I'm damn alone " I said I felt the tears falling down my cheeks I quickly got up and grab my school bag and the book I ran out the classroom hearing her calling my name I annoy her and  walk out of the school  I start walking home suck part is getting dark I kept walking suddenly I felt creepiest feeling someone watching me.

I looked around I heard a noise behind me.
"nope I'm still young to die," I said and start  to run for my life I see my house and also seeing auntie Emma coming out to throw the garbage
But I ran toward her I grab it and threw it I grab her hand taking her inside the house I locked the door behind us. " thank god " I mumble. "y/n ? " she said You look at her. "what happen you look like someone was chasing you" she said. "yeah kinda felt like that " I said.

"tell me now," she said I told her everything means everything happens with Mrs. Brown, "you told her what" she yelled. "I'm sorry auntie Emma I was mad the part was true why I was alone without mom and a dad," I said

"I know how you feeling sweetie I lost my sister and you lost your mother and  father he is a good man and amazing husband your mother told me that and your bother God no what he did I know it's hurting you it's hurting me to but They always be in our hearts" she said. I ran toward her and gave her a hug she did the same I let the tears fell holding each other she let me go. "please stop telling yourself it's your fault it's not " I nodded.

"I made your favourite dinner, " she said you walk into the kitchen to see your favourite Hawaiian chickenburger
We sat down and start talking and eat our dinner and then I notice I was the first one finish my dinner so I grab my plates and her and put the plates in the sink and start washing them I turn water off put the plates away I started putting the food away start headed to bedroom I took off my school uniform with black stocking and grab my PJs put them on I walk to the bathroom grab my toothbrush start brushing my teeth and walked out I grab my school beg and open it and take the book out and start heading to the bed I open it start reading it.