Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Hayden's POV
I walk into the hospital and sigh, today has to be the day Krystina wakes up. She needs to wake up, I need her help. I step into the elevator and I feel my phone vibrate, I take it out of my pocket and read the message that was just sent to me. It's from Will.

'Hayden I got some news. The mother load wants to meet 2night, right now to be more specific. Are you in or out?'

I groan in frustration and the elevator doors open. I look back at the text and exhale slowly, I push the first floor button and text Will, 'Im in, but one of my friends is in the hospital and I really need to get out quickly and come back'. I lean against the wall of the elevator and close my eyes. I can't believe that I'm doing this right now. The doors open and as I walk out I see Aubrey, Aiden and Nina walk into the hospital, Aubrey sees me right away and walks toward me. "Hey Peanut Butter Cup." I laugh and smile at her.

"Hey Princess, listen there's an emergency back home but I'll be back before Krystina wakes up." She grabs my hand and looks me in the eyes.

"Promise?" I sigh lightly and lean down to kiss her. I can't help but think of the girl from the night before, I was cheating on Aubrey and she had no clue. She doesn't deserve me. I pull back and kiss the top of her hand.

"I promise." I let go of her and start walking to the exit when I feel a hand smack my ass, I look back at Aubrey and she smiles widely. I smile and look over to see Aiden and his mom talking; I grab Aubrey by the waist and pull her behind a wall. "That wasn't nice Princess." I say smiling down at her.

"Well I don't know what you're talking about." She looks up and me and taps my nose. I smile wider and slide my tongue across my teeth making sure no one was watching. I pushed her against the wall and kissed her.

"You know it's not Princess like to lie." I say pulling away from the kiss. She wraps her arms around my neck and keeps me close.

"What would I be lying about?" I laugh and pull her closer to me.

"You know damn well what you lied about, Princess. You really need to learn manners." She slides her hands down my chest and bites her lip laughing lightly.

"So you're gonna teach me a lesson?" I pull away and laugh.

"It's best to not play the player Princess." She pulls me by the belt loops and smiles wider. This girl is really gonna be the death of me one day.

"So game on." She says while smacking my ass again. She laughs and I lean down to her ear.

"Game on." I whisper and kiss down her neck. I feel her tense and grip my shirt. I bite down on her neck lightly and she sighs, and pulls me closer to her, since it's a game I should mark my points. I suck on her neck smiling to myself how easy it was to make her go crazy. I pull back when my phone vibrates; I look at her neck and see its pink compared to the rest of the skin. I smile and open the message.

'Now at the hotel across the hospital youre at. Youre welcome. Room 7 keys at the front desk.' I bite my lip and sigh. "I gotta go Princess. And for the record-" I shove my phone into my pocket and kiss her, "I won this round. Might wanna cover that in makeup." I say pointing at her neck. Her eyes widen as I walk away smiling to myself.
I walk past Aiden and his mom, "Where you going dick?" I smile at Aiden's remark.