The Kickball Way.

"We having a kickball tournament."  Melo said as we got to gym class.

"My teams winning ." I said walking towards the changing rooms.

"Will and Kaylee have to be in separate teams. Won't be fair if they are on the same team." Don said with a serious face.

"Niggas yelling free smoke free smoke till you get smoked with the beast mode rico B I eat those." I rap the part as soon as it comes on in my head phones.

"Aye I know that song." Don said.

"You should you wrote it lil bro." I said laughing.

"Wait you listen to my songs?" He asked looking surprised.

"You must have not seen my recent Instagram post." I said showing him my picture.

My caption was 'yeah go head lil baby F it up Ball like Larry in the 80s.' -🦁💜. Those were lyrics from his song Benzo.

"Aye Melo I love yo girl." Dajion said hugging me.

"I love my girl too." He said. As soon as he said it his eyes got wide and mine did too. No one else besides Gelo and Metri took notice to what he said.

"Uh im uh gonna go ... yeah see y'all outside." I said dragging Metri to the girl locker room.

"Oh my god Metri he said he loved me! What the heck!" I yelled pacing the locker room.

"Yeah I was there." Metri said sarcastically. I hate when she gets like these. When she gets surprised by something she gets all nonchalant and or sarcastic.

"Stop. This is serious yo he said he loved me."

"Calm down yo. This is a good thing." She said putting her hands on my shoulder. "Yo mans loves you!"

I sat down on the bench. "And I love him too."

"Say what now?" She said. I know she heard what I said even if I mumbled it.

"I love Melo." I said looking up to her .

"Oh my god my baby growing up." She said hugging me. " you gots to tell him."

"How?" I asked.

"Just be straight up kinda like he was. But on purpose." She said making a laugh.

I nod and we get changed. I change into some tights and Orlando city soccer shirt. I got it when I went to Florida for a game last year.

We walk out the building. I stand next to a fidgety LaMelo and just laugh to Myself. I don't know when I'm going to tell him that I love him too but imma do it soon. Actually today.

"Okay time to pick teams. Gelo and Eli are team captains." Don said. "Senior against senior."

They pick team and Gelo picked me first while Eli picked will first. They of course picked us cause we play soccer.

"It's the kickball way. Ya feel me?" Dajion said on his live.

We split up and Elis team is up to kick first. Through out this whole game there is a lot of cheating but no one cares we are all laughing and being stupid.

"God it's so hot out here." I said said. All do the boys have there shirts off. I'm two seconds away from taking mine off.

"Bro you not lying. I'm bout to take mine off." Metri said reaching for her the bottom shirt.

"10 minute break!" Gelo said. "It's to hot!"

We all walked over to the covered area. I ended up taking my shirt off as soon as I got under it so did Metri .

"Damn Kaylee and Metri .just strip in front twelve teenage hormonal boys." One of the boys said. He was pale white and shorter than most of the boys.

"Boy shut up." I said catching a slight attitude.

"Not my dawg Kay got abs." Don said turning his camera to me. He was on live.

"Aye aye aye. Chill out with all that." Melo said stepping in front of the camera.

I shake my head at his over protectiveness. He's likes this with everything. When I post a picture on Snapchat with just a sports bra on he wants me to take it down.

"People still don't know y'all date." Don said. "These comments saying shit like do Melo and that girl date or who that girl Melo standing in front of."

"Yes y'all this my girl if you didn't know." He said stepping aside but put his hands in front of my chest.

Melo and I have gone public on social media. But we don't go over bored with it. I only have two pictures of us on my Instagram. I always post stuff on my Snapchat though.

"Are we still playing or what?" Eli asked. "Cause I'm bout finna die out here."

"Nah let's go back to the gym." Gelo said putting his shirt back in. Metri wasn't to happy about that. She was literally drooling over his body.

I have to say Gelo is fine. He tall, muscular, and got nice hair with braces. He literally is the whole package to be honest.

Melo and some of the guys are talking in a group. I walk up to them in stand up on my tippy toes pulling Melo shoulders so he would bend down.

"I love you too." I whispered in his ear and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I walked off leaving him stunned.

"What did you tell him?" Phaquan asked. "You got him stuck."

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"Kaylee! Baby girl. Babe." Melo yelled after me. "Are you actually serious."

"Yes Melo I do love you." I said wrapping my arms around his waist looking up at him.

"I thought you didn't feel the same way. When it slipped out you're eyes got wide and I thought I messed up." Melo said sighing in relief.

"That because you just dropped it out of no where and you are my first love so." I said blushing a little.

"Awe I always forget you are just a little itty bitty freshman." Melo pinched my cheeks. "It's okay though baby. I'll love you forever and always no matter what."

"Forever and always. No matter what." I repeated after him.

Forever and always.

::::

So they finally dropped the 'L' word. It my have not been the most romantic way but I think it's cute how it's all came out.

Y'all I be getting mad when Melo be posting on Instagram. I got his notifications on so when I get the notification 'Melo just shared a photo.' I be getting excited.

But in reality his loud self just posted a freaking shout out. He be trippin but I still love him. lol forever and always... get it?

Happy Easter 🐰