You Will Pay

I wasn't shocked at what he said, I already knew Levail was working for him. And after all, it did make sense. Train your child to hunt, then one day you send them. He just happened to be really good at disguising his true self.
"Why did you bring me here? I've never done anything to you." I exclaimed with anger and quite a bit of confusion. He only smiled and then sat down in a chair that rested in front of me.
"I was hoping you would ask. You see, when your sister became a foreign exchange student in Russia, she befriended my soon to be wife, Stephanie."
"Oh yeah, she showed up at my tenth birthday party. After that, things took a turn for the worse. But you but already knew that because you were there." I said through clenched teeth.
"Yes, I'm getting there. Anyway, when your sister went back home Stephanie and I got married. We adopted a give year old boy later and named him Levail. He was our pride and joy. However, a few years later, I had suspicions that Stephanie was seeing another man. When I had these thoughts, I made sure she knew what she was doing was wrong." I put a hand up to stop him.
"So you abused her?"
"It was all I knew to do, I've been in government training my entire life. They teach you that your wife is a minority to you."
"And that makes it ok?" I asked with a disgusted face.
He sneered, then continued his story.
"When I started beating her, she planned out wjen she was going to run away. She remembered your sister and called to make plans to go. However, I caught on not long after she left. I took my son and went to Texas to find her. If a person relegated to a spy runs away, they must be killed. She knew everything because I would tell her at night. I had to stop her, so I went after her. When I found your house, I waited until she was in clear view, then shot her. However, your sister got in the way as I pulled the trigger."
"So you didn't mean to shoot my sister?" He shook his head.
"No, I had no intention of killing anyone but my wife. But when your sister fell, she grabbed her him and shot me. I quickly shot again, but my aim as impaired so I almost shot you. I made one final shot and hit my target, then levail helped me to a doctor."
"How did they not recognize you?"
"You never gave them a description of me. Anyway, you're here because you know too much." I rolled my eyes.
"Well now I do, you told me everything."
"And I wanted to give my son a reward for all of his hard work."
He called levail in. Levail was standing outside the door so he came right in.
"Yes father?" He asked without any emotion or movement.
"Now I your time to make me proud. I want you to kill her." He said with an evil grin.
Levail took his gun and cocked it. He aimed it at my head and paused.
"Levail, don't do this, I've known you for ten years. You can't just kill me, we're best friends." I tried to reason with him, but he wouldn't budge from his position or make any changes in his expression. "Just think about the consequences, you could serve a Lifetime in prison." He clenched his teeth.
"You helped hide my mother, and your going to pay." I was kind of terrified of the man I was seeing.
"No I didn't, your mother came to my house, but i had no idea who she was. Also, I'm not the bad guy here. Your father abused her for no reason." He looked at his father for an explanation.
"Your mother was cheating on me, I had perfectly good reason." He said in defense.
"No, she wasn't cheating on you. She had a job on the side so she could afford a vacation to come and visit us in Texas. She just used the extra money to run instead because you were abusing her. She worked for a man selling ice cream in the park." I explained from the knowledge I had gathered before his wife was shot.
Both of them were silent.
"You mean she was just trying to make us haply?" Levails father said in shock.
"Yes, and i could have met both of you under kuch better circumstances. Maybe next time you should think before you act."
"Maybe your right, but since it's all done, I have to get rid of you anyway. Go ahead Levail, take your shot." Levail looked conflicted, but he didn't want to let his father down, so he shot me. However, his hand was knocked off to the side when the door was opened by Rusty. So I was shot in the side, not the head.
"Everybody get down now!" Rusty yelled. I was already down because I had just been shot. A bunch of agents came and arrested Levail and his father, but Rusty rushed to my wife.
"Where did he hit you?" He asked while frantically searching for the wound.
"On my too left side. You can just in time, he wss going to shoot me in the head. I don't know why I ever trusted him." I said through clenched teeth trying to ignore the pain that was overcoming my body.
"Sh, it's ok, you didn't know. Just relax and we'll get you to the hospital. But I need tl remove the bullet, so this is going to hurt." I nodded.
"Ok, just do it, I dont want it in there." He handed me his belt and told me to bite down on it. I did as he told me, then he removed the bullet. His belt was now in two pieces, but at least the bullet was out.
"Someone bring a stretcher and the medic. She's losing blood fast." Rusty yelled to anyone who would listen. A few men took on the assignment he was yelling our.
"Ok, I have to do one more thing." I nodded knowing he had to stop the bleeding. He ripped the bottom of  shirt and made a turnaquet to stop the bleeding. It hurt worse than the bullet, but I didn't want to bleed out either. The medics came in shortly after and lifted me on a stretcher. That's all I remember before everything went black.