(9) We're twinning!!!

Today is Sunday which is my parents are here and Jax came home last night from Maddie's house.

And I quite had fun with Ryder having him company and when he left then I can't sleep, I sat by my window looking at the stars to help me sleep but instead Ryder went inside my room with his guitar and told me to lay on the bed and do as told I put my head against the head board and he started singing for me until I fell asleep. And now I'm good as new!

He's sweet isn't he?

Just for now I guess?

I woke up with someone who's licking the palm of my hand.

"Star stop!" I groaned and flutter my eyes open seeing Star laying on my bed and wants a belly rub. "Star go down and i'll do your belly rub later okay?" I said patting her head, she got down from my bed and I sat up looking around until.

"How's your sleep?" I jumped on my bed.

"Don't do that!" I said putting my hands on my chest, breathing heavily

"Sorry!" He grin, I rolled my eyes and got up from bed and went to window.

"I'm gonna change and take a shower so i'll see yah later bye!" I shut my curtain before he could say a thing, I chuckle at myself and went to the bathroom with my clothes.

I took a shower and after I blow dry my hair until the wavy curls drys up, then I put on my clothes that contains a white shirt that has Queen 01 written on the back and Jean shorts with my favorite leather Jacket bad ass right? Its a first time for everything

Not its not! Its your third time you idiot!

Oww! That hurts brain. Really!

I walked out of the shower and look at my bed seeing my phone ringing. I checked the caller Id and its from my cousin Justin he's college and lives 10 blocks away I guess? I answered it.

"Hey J whats up?" I greeted

"Well I have nothing to do right now and my college starts next month so Im bored! Would you like to come with me? In the mall? Or somewhere?" He said "oh! By the way I already called Jax and invited him but he said he has a  Captain's party to attend to?!" He added

"Uhmm? Hold up lemme check" I check my other messages seeing nothing, well its bonding time!! "I'm cool what time will you pick me up?" I asked

"Be there at....... 15min! See yah" And he hang up, I smiled and get my purse putting my credit card and phone inside. I opened my curtains seeing Ryder all dressed up already.

"Hey!" I shouted he turned around until I saw what he's wearing. A black shirt that was the opposite of mine , with black pants and black leather jacket. "Whats written on the back of your shirt?" I asked him

"King 01 why?"

"We're twinning!!!" I yelled in surprised. As I showed my shirt to him

"Well you look at that!" He replied

"Open your door i'll be down in a sec!" I said running down stairs seeing mom and dad sitting on a couch with Jax. "Uhmm! Im going out with justin i'll see yah later bye!" I ran to the door before they say anything amd ran to Ryder's door, I knock loudly and heard 'Chill im coming!' I chuckle and he opened the door.

"Not just clothes but also shoes though!" He said as he looked at my high cut black converse. "Well whats up?" I took out my phone and show it to him, he rolled his eyes and smiled. I held up my phone and we both smiled cheekily and I snap a picture.

"I'll send this to you later and-" I was cut of by and beep. I looked at it and saw Justin's car, he walked out of his car and lean on it. "Justin!" I yelled to get his attention "Gimme a sec!" He nodded in response and walk up to the front of the yard.

"Well i'll se you later I guess?" I said, he nodded "Bye!" I ran up to Justin to hug him and he put his arm on my shoulder and I give a small smile to Ryder which he returned then me and Justin went to his car.

Ryder's POV

Who the fuck is Justin! Ughhhh! Stop it Ryder! She's just a girl!

She's a different kind of girl

Well yeah but why would I be jealous?? I me-

I was cut out of my trance and looked at my parents talking.

"Whats happening?" I asked them.

"Well your father just remembered that he has a important meeting to attend to and hes coming late with me coming with him! So hun? Would you mind watching your siblings for an hour or two?" She asked.

"Yeah! Alright but as a payment! I'll go out tonight!" I said

"Yeah okay but no crazy business Ryder! Im trusting you on this so please! Be careful" She pleaded

"Yeah son! Oh and by the way I left a money in your room incase you kids go out!" I nodded

"Well you need to get going or you two would be late! And dont worry your younger children are in safe hands right now! So go on Out you go!" As i shove them out of the door. What? Im not a kind of kid like their parents kept nagging right?

They laughed at my behavior and get inside the car then speed off. I shut the door and my siblings came downstairs seeing Rebecca skipping down the stairs.

"Hey Hey! No skipping on the stairs you might out balance yourself and break your ankle!" I scold, she stopped and pouted

"I kept telling her that for the past 5minutes!" Raven spoke. "Oh and can I go out?" He pleaded

"No!" I declined and Rebecca sat on the couch, started watching Disney.

"What! Why??" He answered surprised.

"Why? I'm in-charge and I don't really want to look after you too but I dont have any choice! You sit down and watch disney or go to your room without your phone!" He put his phone on the coffee table.

"You're No fun!" Raven scoffed and walked back upstairs stomping.

"Stop stomping cause if that breaks you're the one that gonna fix it!" I followed.

"Rydie?" I sat beside her in the couch "Could you please be quiet! Frozen is playing." She said and I nodded. I checked my phone for any messages from Alexa and I got nothing.

Who is that guy?