Chapter 2 || Secret out

Chapter 2 - Secret out.

Hayes POV:

"Guys I'm off to the gym," I yelled letting my friends know.

"Okay." They all yelled back in unison. I went to my favourite car. My Bugatti Veyron.

My name is Hayes Grayson

My name is Hayes Grayson. I am 18 years old and attend hayville high with my best friends.

I am the gang leader of the devils the most feared gang in America. My gang is in big, I have people working all over the world for me.

People fear me and no one disrespects me. I have guys that want to be me and girls who want to be with me.

I started up my car and started to make my way to the gym. When I reached the gym I spotted a very modern looking motorcycle. Black with red flames on it.

It looks so modern, wonder who owns it?

I entered the gym signed up and made my way in. I went to one of the punching bags and started to do some punches.

I spotted on the other side of the gym a girl. She looks around the age of 17, 18, she looks so hot when she's punching that punching bag. Her tank top stuck to her body as I saw sweat trickle down her neck.

Her dark brown almost black hair was tied up in a bun on her head. Her legs were long and slender. She had curves and a good ass.

I stood there and watched her punch the bag, It fell off the hook twice.

"Woah, calm down woman, you're breaking the poor bag," I said sarcastically. She snapped her head around and I was shocked to see who it was.

"You." I kinda yelled confused.

"JESUS, calm the fuck down, no need to yell and yes is me," she said emphasising on me.

"It's just I'm surprised to see you here, in a gym, like all the others girls hate walking down the street for about 2 minutes because they complain about getting sweaty," I said confused and cocked a brow at her.

"Some girls like to go to the gym and get sweaty and some don't. Everyone's different." She said bluntly.

I took my time to really take a good look at her. She was wearing and black crop top and some shorts. She had the most mesmerising eyes and I was just speechless for the body. It was perfectly toned up, you could see she had some abs and a bit of muscle which is not bad. She had all the curves a man could possibly ask for!