Epilogue

You were extremely excited about the Saturday night concert. You had been to a couple of conventions since the incident, but Jensen said that Jared was singing; so you had to watch it and make fun of him for it later. 

Deciding to be cute but comfortable, you picked a black jumper and yellow heels. Pairing the outfit with wavy hair, a pair of studs, and natural makeup.

As you took one last look at your appearance, a knock came from the hotel door. Walking over to it, you pulled on the handle to reveal Clif on the other side. "You ready Ms. Padalecki?"

"Of course!" You grabbed the keycard and your phone; leaving the room and starting down the hallway to the elevator. 

"By the way, you look amazing Y/N", Clif said.

"Aww you're so sweet", you replied with a giddy smile. You got so excited as you got to the elevator because you wanted to see Jensen sing. You loved watching him perform, and get into songs. It made your heart flutter and your knees weak. 

Once the doors closed behind you, you saw Clif take out his phone and start texting someone. You assumed it was Jared since he'd been taking extra precautions for a while now, so you brushed it off. 

The walk to the stage itself was pretty fast since you were so excited, but something was off. It was dead silent. "People should already be inside right", you asked hesitantly. All Clif did was shrug. 

This is freaky.

He led you towards the main doors as well where the fans walked into, instead of the secret halls to get to the green room. 

Without any hesitation, he opened the door to the dark convention hall. The house lights were completely off, but there was a chair on the stage that was illuminated. 

The more you walked into the room, the faster you realized the room wasn't empty. As you walked down the aisle, you heard fans whispering and saw hands stretched into the walkway to touch you. Saying a quick hello to everyone as you walked to the stage you saw phones following you as well. Once you sat down in the chair on the stage, Bri, Kim, and Ruth came out; the small redhead giving you a mic. 

"Well hi guys", you said nervously. Sudden screams erupted and you felt the odd pressure lift from your shoulders "I've been to a bunch of concerts before but none started like this so I'm scared." Everyone laughed and the girls all gave you a group hug.

"I love you Y/N", Kim started. "But shut up and enjoy the show." Again the audience erupted in laughter and screams. You held your hands up laughing and turned the switch off of your mic. 

Richard came out from the other side of the stage and sat down on a stool, with his guitar slung across his chest. He winked at you and started strumming. 

"When your legs don't work like they used to before", Kim sang. Some people whooped as the crowd used their phone flashlights to sway to the song. "And I can't sweep you off of your feet."

"Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love", Bri sang as she winked at you. 

"Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks", Ruth smiled. You immediately recognized the song as 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran. 

"And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70", they all sang together in harmony. "And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23. And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways. Maybe just the touch of a hand. Oh me I fall in love with you every single day. And I just wanna tell you I am. So honey now. Take me into your loving arms. Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars. Place your head on my beating heart. I'm thinking out loud. Maybe we found love right where we are."