Chapter 37.

Scarlet's Pov~

"Sweetie I want to celebrate his birthday in a very special way. So would you come along with me for shopping today?" Estelle asked me while we were preparing breakfast together at Mr. Pearce's mansion. (Note: Estelle is Ashton's wife and Ashton is Alex's elder brother)

"Oh... Yes of course I will." I replied with a huge smile.

"Aww thanks sweetheart. I am so very excited! She said with joy and suddenly everyone was screaming for food.

"Let's just serve them breakfast quickly or else they will die of hunger." I said and so we started to serve food to everyone at the dining hall. Sunday morning breakfast was a happy family time.

I could feel that being with family is such a blessing. Well, dad is almost fine now. He just has to do some physical exercise to get healthy.
Hence mom is also relieved of stress regarding his health. The twins are having a wonderful time with their uncle and dad.

I looked at Alex and I saw him being so childish with the kids. Playing with them and taking care of them. I must say he will be a cool dad in the future.
Suddenly I remembered what he said to me about Cherry.

"Scarlet....she is pregnant.
Its Antonio's child and he is a bastard who gets drunk and tortures her like hell. He ruined her life due to which she is struggling a lot right now.
I told her that I will take care of her. She is alone and I just couldn't see her crying.

And it's not because she is my ex and it's not that I still harbor any feeling for her or anything as such. Being a human I am just helping her as she reached out to me.

So....I hope you will support me in this decision of mine."

I carefully listened to him and replied a yes. He kissed me on my forehead and then we hugged each other. I trust him hence I don't have to worry about anything. I am happy that he told me about her.

But deep down somewhere I feel like something is wrong. I am worried for him. And why did she approach him out of all the people? I have so many questions but the questions can be answered only by her not him.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Estelle's voice.

"Hey Alex I am taking Scarlet with me for shopping after some time. Okay?"

"Yeah it's fine." He replied with a smile.

An hour later, I and Estelle were in the mall. We were looking for a beautiful gown for her. After looking for two hours we finally found a perfect one, a teal chiffon gown in which she looked beautiful.

treMlZ

Above is the picture of gown for Estelle

"Scarlet, look this dress will be perfect for you." Estelle said while holding the dress for me to take a look at it. It was beautiful though I don't know what color it is. Maybe light violet or lavender or lilac. I don't know but I can't have it.