Chapter 7

I just want to say thank you to Enrida for sending me that message I really appreciate it when you guys tell me that you like this book! I have big plans for it for Lily and Sydney's story will for long not be over! Stay awesome my potatoes!

2 months from when Sydney got stranded (there will be a little/big time lapse just so that he can be stranded a little longer)

Life was going good for Lily and Sydney. Sydney would go out during the day finishing his large SOS sign on the mountain and bringing back fruits and sometimes  even small deers or boars.

While Lily stayed at home replacing the old leaves with new ones and even expanded the hut a little. There where more fur pelts that Lily had stacked and made a nice soft bedding for them. The gorilla pelt staying their mane cover up.

She had woven more bowls to store food in and had stored more fresh water in the hut.

Meat and fish where hanged up to dry or be cooked, berries where picked along with other fruits that Sydney had found for them.

Their sex life was great and Lily could not be happier to have gotten so lucky as to have Sydney with her here. She felt her heart beat faster each time he would come near her or when he would slowly start undoing her shirt.

🦀🐚

3 months since Sydney got stranded

Sydney had finished his sign and was now helping Lily forage for more food. Winter was setting in heard and most of the plants had started to die and give way for new life to form next spring.

Fire was made inside the hut where the smoke would go out words and not suffocate them in their sleep.

Lily had shown Sydney the whole island, taught him new things where he had taught her also. Telling her about his life before he came to the island and how he would always take months away from his business to go out to one of his many islands or game reserve she had learned was a big farm like thing where wild animals where kept.

Lily showed him the way of the forest, how the exotic birds and animals survived along with how the panther and her cubs would go to the other side of the island for more food.

"You wanna do something?" Lily asked secretly hoping he would catch onto her attempts to have sex again. Sydney loved being inside her every time and did not tire of her easily for when she was at it for a long time.

"I can think about a few things we can do" he said back as he walked up the stairs and bent down to catch her lips with his.

The kiss was sweet but quickly depend to a more passionate filled one. Sydney's tongue forcing its way inside her mouth and exploring the depths of her throat.

He pulled her up and hoisted her up so that her legs wrapped around his waist.

As he laid her down and carefully removed the white shirt he could see how red and swollen she was. It tugged on heart that he had maybe been a little to rough with her the last few days as he fùcked his frustrations out with her. His frustration of not being found yet.

Slowly he picked up her legs and placed it over his shoulders, her favorite position he had learned. Who could blame her in this position he could go even deeper into her.

He slowly moved his head down between her legs and blew on the angry looking skin. She gasped and squirmed but his hands held onto her hips as he slowly started to kiss her folds.

A few tender kisses before he sticked his tongue into her as far as it would let him, her walls clenching with ecstasy as she arched her back up pushing his tongue in even deeper. 

🦀🐚

6 months since Sydney was rescued by Lily

It was a miracle how Lily had not become pregnant yet as Sydney slammed into her from behind. His balls slapping against her tiny butt as he grunted before his release came. Hot thick glops of sperm coating Lily's vagina walls as she breathed heavily.

"More" she breathed and Sydney chuckled before pulling out of her. He fell down next to her, his còck still rock hard but his breath rigged.

Lily took the chance to climb on him and slowly moved him inside her. Her perfect body was covered in sweat as she started bouncing on him. Going down she would rotate her hips so that she was grinding on him making him moan out loud, grabbing onto her hips and moving her more.

"God Sydney! Faster!" She moaned out as her hips bucked wildly on him before she came all over his còck.

She was worn out but made no move to get off him. Her inner walls milking him dry as she rested her head on his chest, listening to his rapid heartbeat. It was calming to her as he ran his hands up and down her back soothingly, squeezing and slapping her butt every now and then.

"I love you so much" Lily mumbled silently as Sydney fell asleep. If he wasn't so tired he would of think it was real.

This chapter is a little bit shorter then the others but I think it was crucial to put this in because in the next part the real fun begins. And by fun I mean heartbreak, rescued, violence, the real Sydney.

So...-loads gun and puts on helmet-

Im ready for the hate comments!

...

For the next chapter!