|virgin|-e

ethan and i were cuddling on the couch watching a movie.

he was laying on his back and i was laying on him. he had is arms loosely wrapped around my back.

i looked up at him and smiled, he looked back at me and smiled too. i leaned in and kissed him. it soon turned into a make out.

i sat up and straddled him, leaning back down to kiss him.

i held his face softly but kissed him a little rougher. he grabbed my waist and flipped us over. i was craving more this time.

i tugged on his shirt because i wanted it off. he slid his shirt over his head and growled when he kissed me again.

he moved down to my jawline which lead down to my neck where he left his own marks. i tangled my fingers into his hair as he sucked and nibbled on my neck.

he kissed back up to my lips. i wanted to give him more.

i started to sit up and i took off my shirt. his jaw dropped as he stared at me.

i started to regret my decision and cover my chest. i reached for my shirt but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me close.

"don't be shy princess, you're so beautiful" he said.

i put my hands on his shoulders and ran them down his chest, tracing his abs, and down to the waist band of his pants. i leaned back and pulled him with me by his pants.

we fell on the couch cushions softly. his hands roamed my body and it felt so right.

he started to unzip my pants and take them off. he threw them somewhere in the room.

he kissed down my chest and down my stomach with slow wet kisses. i watched him go further down.

he soon made it between my legs and i could feel his hot breath on me. he lightly kissed me through my underwear.

i groaned, wanting more.

he swiftly pulled off my underwear and i undid my bra. he softly kissed my heat and pleasure filled my body immediately.

he picked up his pace and started eating me out. i was a moaning mess.

i grabbed his head and pulled him closer to me. the room was filled with moans and light screams.

he held down my hips to keep them from moving. he started to shake his head at a fast pace.

i screamed as i rode out my high. my breathing was at a heavy and fast pace.

he came up from between my legs and kissed me.

i undid his pants and pulled them off. i could see his hard member through his boxers.

i pulled them off. my stomach dropped, how is that supposed to fit in me? he grabbed a condom from his pants pocket and slid it on his memeber.

"are you sure you want to do this y/n? i know you are a virgin and i don't want to hur-" i cut him off by kissing him.

"yes i am sure" i smiled.

he lined himself up and slowly pushed into me. he went all the way in and i covered my mouth so i wouldn't scream.

it felt like he was tearing my insides apart.

a few tears slipped from my eyes as i held onto his hand. "i know, i'm sorry princess" he said in my ear.

a little bit after, he started to move, i held his hand tighter. after a few slow thrusts pleasure started to fill my body.

"faster ethan" i moaned. he started to go faster each time.

"oh my go- shit ethan" i moaned loudly. i could hear him breathing heavily, and so was i.

he gripped my waist so hard it would probably leave marks. his thrusts started to get sloppy meaning that he was almost there.

"ethan i'm gonna c-" i was cut off.

"i know, not yet" he said.

it was so hard keeping it in. my moans grew more and more as the pleasure builded up.

when i couldn't hold it in anymore i let it out. he did one last thrust and kept him inside of me as he came.

his face was scrunched up and so was mine.

he collapsed next to me, our sweaty bodies cuddling.

i'm not a virgin anymore.