Chapter 1

Welcome to the first book of The Lost Island series. I do hope to have more than just this one book and will try my best to complete it :) so lets get down to business.

All rights reserved because the places and the characters along with the names all came out of my brain and my imagination and I will not deal well with others telling me I stole their idea.

So without further ado I want to thanks tamlaura1 for supporting me in this book please go check out her stories she is an amazing writer!

Goal for this chapter : 1 ⭐️ and 1 ✉️

She stood perfectly still as she watched the fish swim by. In one of her late fathers oversized shirts she had tried to make herself clothing, to protect her from the weather she got on the island. Her long brown hair curled with a piece of ripped shirt around her  head.

It was like any other day on the island, her food supply had taken a dent in from her being sick so she had to restock before all the fish died in the river.

With inhuman speed she brought down the spear and stabbed it right through a colorful fish, lifting out of the water as it trashed around on the spear for dear life.

"Thank you for the sacrifice" she said to the fish that went limp. She always thanked them for offering themselves so she could have a full belly.

As she speared two more fish she set out to her little hut her parents had build when they realized that she was close to being born and that no one would safe them.

It was built out of sight but close to the beach, made out of woven leaves and bamboo. Cleaning the fish she hang them up to dry, depositing the guts and insides to a woven basket where she will later use it for fish and clam soup.

Going down to the beach for a last day swim she pulls of the shirt, exposing her beautiful olive brown skin, ample and perky breasts. A flat toned stomach and beautiful hourglass figure. At that moment she didn't know how her body would make a man list so much that he would try anything to bed her.

Her parents never got around to tell her where babies came from and observing the animals that made this island their home she had gotten a clue.

Sun setting Lily made her way back to the beach where her clothes laid on a pile, waiting for her return when she spotted him.

The man was half in the water half on the beach with a white shirt on that was covered in red. At first Lily didn't know what to do, should she just leave him and hope he goes away?

But something within her drew her to the man.

He was like a bright light.

She was like a moth.

Drawn to him.

Slowly pulling her clothes back on she slowly picked up the spear she always brought with her, even dough she was alone on the island not all animal neighbors where friendly.

"hello?" She asked as she stood a few meters away from him. He grunted a bit but it was barely hearable. Slowly she pulled his hand away from his chest where blood immediately started oozing out again.

She quickly shredded his shirt off him and pressed it to the wound that seemed to be round.

With much effort she had gotten the man back to the hut with a wound that had stopped bleeding. Laying him down on her bed off leaves and pulling over the black and silver skin fur from a gorilla she had found dead at the foot of the mountain. It was fairly large and covered the whole man.

She addressed his wound with clean water and healing herbs she had gotten from roots and plants.

She pulled of funny leather things from his feet along with a shiny thing from around his waist. She could use the shiny leathery rope thing for herself as she tested it out. Putting a pot of water over the fire she had started outside and tying it over the branch with the leather rope. At first she struggled but eventually figured it out.

She started with the fish soup adding a few extra healing herbs in for the man.

Once it started shimmering she went inside to find the man boiling hot so taking a piece of cloth from one of her mothers dresses she started wiping him down with cold water. Leaving the cold drenched cloth on his head as she admired his futures.

He had black markings all over one of his arms and on his chest, sharp angular jawline with curly brown hair. He had a masculine body form and she could tell he was tall.

Heat spread down to her core and she quickly stood up. The strange feeling still lingering so she made her way back outside. Checking on the food.

This stranger hasn't even done anything and he already gave her weird feelings.