Six: Almost...

Above is how I imagine the cinema room....you'll see
-

The car door was opened by the driver, and I saw Alex as he opened his front door. He gestured for me to come in, so I did. He took me through his house and down a small set of stairs up that led into a dark room. Alex twisted a small button on the wall and a dark, orange filtered light filled the room dimly. The light revealed a white sofa with a huge furry blanket and large cushions placed neatly on it. Across from the sofa was a large screen.

He has a cinema room.

I know this probably wasn't meant to be romantic, but it really felt like it.

"Shit, this is nice, you really are rich." I looked around the room, my mouth wide open at how beautiful it was.

I loved it. The next guy I date needs to bring me to one of these. Then I would probably bang him on the sofa. I wish I could bang Alex on this sofa. Leave these thoughts in your subconscious, Lukas.

"Sit down if you want," Alex offered, "I'm just going to get changed and the butler will bring the Chinese down."

I nodded and sat down as he left the cinema room. A man in a suit, which must be the butler, came down a minute later with a tray of Chinese food on. When he left, Alex walked down the small set of stairs in ripped skinny jeans and a black hoodie. How can someone look that hot in just some jeans and a hoodie?

Alex sat down next to me and smiled, "I needed a movie night, as gay as it sounds-" he covered his mouth and his eyes widened, "I didn't mean that."

I snorted a laugh and grinned at him, before laughing a bit more.

"It's fine, don't shit yourself." I laughed. He removed his hand from his mouth and sighed in relief.

"Don't feel like you have to refrain from making gay jokes and stuff around me. If that's the sort of person you are then just be yourself, it doesn't bother me. Fuckin' straight boy." I purposely said out loud. It seemed to have reassured him, as his expression softened.

"I'm really sorry." Alex apologised, smiling slightly. I shook my head and smiled.

"What I meant to say is, I need a movie night because I'm stressed and I just want to sit and chill." Alex explained. I nodded in understanding and giggled.

Alex and I searched for a good movie to watch. It took forever, like a couple on Netflix would, but finally we picked Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. I saw Fifty Shades of Grey while we were scrolling through movies, but I wasn't keen on watching soft porn with Alex. Not yet anyway.

We ate our Chinese and I felt like the fattest person on the earth when I'd finished. I had eaten a whole English breakfast, McDonalds for lunch and Chinese for dinner. Not the healthiest things to eat, but do I care? No.

We were on the part of Harry Potter where Fred dies, which was when tears began to form in my eyes. I don't care if I'm a boy, I can still cry over movies. In the corner of my eye I saw Alex turn his head to look at me and he frowned.

"Are you crying?" He asked, his frown turning into a grin.

"Who doesn't cry when Fred dies? Only people with stones for hearts." I argued, answering my own question. Alex breathed a laugh and shook his head.

"You always cry at stuff like this?" Alex questioned, looking into my eyes with a grin on his face.

"Yes. As gay as it sounds." I mocked him.

Alex gasped, then scoffed, "come on, that's not fair, I didn't mean that-"

"I'm kidding!" I said loudly, a laugh escaping my mouth.

Alex's grin turned into a soft smile, as his eyes searched my face. I frowned slightly, but then realised what could happen right now. I steadied my breathing as I looked into Alex's eyes. We were close enough in this position that I could just move my head slightly and get straight in there. Alex's eyes met mine and our heads slowly inched closer. Our noses were about an inch away from each other, when my phone began ringing. Alex stopped moving, as did I. He stared into my eyes as I sighed.

"You gonna get that?" He whispered, his forehead literally half an inch away from mine. I covered my face with my hands.

I couldn't be more embarrassed right now.

I don't even know what just happened.

I grabbed my phone from beside me and aggressively pressed the answer button.

"Dad, what the hell?" I snapped.

"What?" Dad said, trying to be assertive but sounding more offended.

"Sorry, you just—" I looked up at Alex, "—caught me at the wrong time."

"I just called to tell you that it would be a good idea to come home soon and get an early night, ready for the interview tomorrow." Dad said calmly.

"Yeah, I know, thank you. I'm sorry." I said as nicely as I could, feeling terrible for snapping at him. We said our goodbyes and hung up and I dropped my phone beside me, letting out a deep sigh. Alex had paused the movie, which I didn't even notice him do.

Two kisses I've fucked up now. The first one was a drunken mistake—hardly a mistake—and the second one was interrupted. If this happens to me one more time I'm literally going to get one of Alex's servant dudes to run me over in a Lamborghini.

Might as well die getting run over by a sexy car.

I stepped out of my thoughts and looked over at Alex, "I better go then." I stood up and sighed.

"The movie's not even finished." Alex frowned, his expression looking hurt. I looked down at the floor.

I literally felt like crying right now. Fred died, my kiss was interrupted and I was a dick to my dad for no reason.

"I know," I said quietly, and continued to speak quietly, "I'm just...my mood's gone shitty. I just want to go home and sleep. Sorry."

Alex stood up and nodded, "alright, I'll take you home." I nodded and muttered a thank you.

We walked for ages, until we were in a garage, filled with about eight cars. Usually I'd have some sort of cargasm, but I wasn't in the mood. Although, I did praise Alex, yet again, for having such nice cars. Like I said, he was definitely straight out of GTA.

It was silent at first, until Alex turned on the radio. He knew exactly what I was thinking about and I knew exactly what he was thinking about. I wanted to kiss him, and I was so close. Soon, too soon, we were outside my house.

"I don't want things to be awkward with us now, okay?" I said suddenly, wanting to get it out of the way before it bothered me too much. He nodded at me and said goodbye, before I got out of his car and walked into my house.

Well fuck. What just happened?

-

Don't you just hate it when kisses get ruined? Same.

I hope you guys liked the chapter, don't forget to vote and comment and thank you for reading!