PART 63 : The pain

He cried his heart out.
She didn't interrupted him.
She could feel his pain.
His tears.
His agony.
"Randhir bas..." "Please stop crying" She said.
He sobbed lightly.
"Randhir...you want our baby to become cry baby?" She chirped to lighten his mood
"Masi says Baby's parents should always be happy and smiling" "It is good for baby" "Randhir...can we just forget it as if it was bad dream" "See...now I am back" "I am with you" "Our love is with us" "Lets forget everything" She said.
Randhir looked at her.
"Will you forgive me Sanyukta?" He asked in a low voice.
"Bolo...have you forgiven me" "Kya tum muje maaf kar payi ho?" He asked Sanyukta was stunned by his question.
"Your silence gave me my answer" He said.
"Sanyukta...I don't want my child to suffer because of me" "I want my child to live a peaceful life" "I don't want people to tag my child as 'criminal's child'" "His father is criminal" "His father almost killed a person" "I want a to give my child a better life" "Sanyukta...I think we should get separated" "For our child's future" He said and Sanyukta's heart broke in million pieces
"Get separated?" She mumbled.
"And where will I go after separation" She shouted.
"How can you think about separation Randhir?" "What made you think so?" She pulled his collars.
"You want to leave me..." Her eyes held tears.
"What made you say this Randhir?" Her voice broke.
"I don't wany our child to be named as 'Criminal's child' Sanyukta" He said. "YOU ARE NOT CRIMINAL Randhir" She matched his pitch.
"Itni mushkil se hum phir mile hai" "Sab thik horaha hai" "And you...want this" "Do one thing Randhir...why dont you just kill me" She said.
"Shut up Sanyukta" He raised his voice.
"Why?" She broke down.
"OUR CHILD NEEDS BOTH OF US RANDHIR" "DESERVES BOTH PARENTS" "AND STOP BLAMING YOURSELF NOW" "Our child deserves father like you" "Who loves,cares so much for both of us" "I need you" "Our baby need you" "We are incomplete without you and I have realized it in this six months" "Please Randhir..." "please forget everything" "Lets move out of it" "You have suffered enough and now I can't see you suffering anymore" "Please..." "And you wanna know...ki maine tumhe maaf kiya ki nahi?" She said.
"I have forgiven you Randhir" "Infact...I can never remain upset with you for long time" "All that I spoke that day...was...my anger" "My frustration" "Yes I can't neglect the fact that you broke my trust" "But the thing is I LOVE YOU SO MUCH that I can absorb anything for you" "Why I left you?" "Yes, because I needed some time alone" "I was angry,upset and heart broken from you" "I know I said awful things to you that day" "I was in need of peace" "I left you...because I thought that's the right thing to do that time" "Aur aagar main tumse dur nahi jati toh sayad tumhe kabhi maaf nahi kar pati" "I decided I will never see your face in life, I will try to hate you...but I can never" "I can never do that" "Then I got the news that I am pregnant" "See I cannot even detached myself from you" "How can I detach myself from that person... Whom I have given myself, my heart,my soul to" "The person I love the most" "I can never..." "Main tumhe kabka maaf kar chuki thi Randhir" "Main bas darti thi...I don't want to lose my child" "I had a certain fear in my heart" "What if I come back here...and destiny make me lose my child" "Hence I remained away from everyone" "I can't stay away from you" "Nahi reh sakti tumhare bina main" "And still if you want leave me...then kill me..first" She said. "Sanyukta..." he shouted and held her shoulders tightly.
He attacked her lips and started chewing them.
"Don't you dare say that again" He mumbled and now started sucking her lips slowly.
She held his head and started caressing his hair.
The kiss deepen Randhir was careful. He was gentle.
Baby should't get hurt.
He took proper care.
On the other hand Sanyukta was giving up herself to him.
She was craving for this.
She wanted to feel his love.
All that she missed in this 6 months. "No one can set us apart now" She mumbled as he touched his forehead with hers
"I am sorry..." "I am sorry for everything" "I will protect you and our baby from everyone" "I will shield you both" "No one can even imagine to hurt you both" "I promise..." he said.
He pulled her in hug.
- - - - - - -
Royal Pub of Shimla
"One shot please" Parth stood at the bar counter.
"Sure..." came a reply from a girl.
The girl served him with the drink. Parth started sipping his drink and was checking out that girl who served him drink.
His eyes were enough to convey the correct message to the girl.
"One more please" Parth said.
"Sure..." the girl smiled.
Like this Parth gulped two more shots.
"Tip..." Parth gave handsome amount of money and his gold ring as tip to that girl.
The girl took it and kept in her pocket.
"Sir...can I take you to the room" "you are drunk" "Its risky for you to drive in this state of yours" the girl suggested.
"Trapped" Parth mumbled in audibly. "Sure..." He faked as if he actually high on shots.
The girl took her into the room.
She made Parth lay on bed.
"Can I know your name please?" Parth asked in half sleepy state "Ayesha..." the girl replied
TBC
Thanks for reading
Please leave your comments.