Chapter 8

Readers p.o.v

He started to get closer and closer to me, his sharp claws pointing like daggers towards me. His smirk just got wider on his face and I just shut my eyes, waiting for something to happen. I could feel him right in front of me, and one of his claws trace up my stomach. I trembled badly, wishing that I had listened to him earlier on.

But suddenly the door trapping us inside our cell was flung open, and several men with guns ran inside.

"Get away from the girl, now" They aimed their guns towards him but Slenderman just growled and pounced towards them, leaving me by the wall. I watched in horror as he sliced their bodies open like pieces of meat, and let them fall limp to the ground. I became a shaking mess. All this was my fault. I then looked up at him and one of his tendrils wrapped round my wrist and pulled me out of the cell.

More and more men came running towards us, their guns held tightly in their hands, but no bullet was ever shot, as slendermans tendrils ripped through everyone of their fleshy bodies. I could no longer watch and looked away, just waiting for the nightmare to end.

When everything fell silent and the room was no filled with blood curdling screams, I looked back over at the blood covered Slenderman, my eyes becoming teary and weak. One of his tendrils gently brushed my cheek, before he grabbed my arm once again and ran through the halls.

Eventually, we made it to the exit and we ran towards it, but out of nowhere were surrounded by armed men. My body trembled and I looked around for an escape, but every gap was filled by a man. I started to cry again, my fear becoming too much. I fell to my knees and buried my face into my hands, sobbing. Suddenly I was picked up bridal style by Slenderman and I looked up at him

"W-what are you doing?" He stayed silent and held me close to his chest, before his tendrils wrapped around a few men in front of a window and threw them across the room. A few bullets were then shot into his back and he groaned in pain, but just began to run towards the window.

"Stop now, or we will all open fire!"

"Maybe its time for us to give up, your hurt and there's no way out" He remained silent and kept on running, so I just gripped onto his blazer and buried my face into his chest. More bullets were shot, some hit him, some missed, but not one hit me. He kept his tendrils around us, saving us from many of the bullets.

slendermans p.o.v

I wasn't going to give up, I needed to get out and so did she. When we got to the window I smashed through the glass, holding her closer to my body so none of the glass would hurt her. As we fell, bullets were still being fired at me, but none of them hit me. I then landed on the ground and looked around for somewhere to escape. I could see a forest behind some barbed wire, and with all the strength I had left, I teleported deep inside it, but collapsed to the ground. The cell had affected my abilities and my strength, so I had to rest.

Readers p.o.v

I looked at Slenderman and hugged him.

"Thank you, so much" He slowly and gently hugged me back but shook his head

"I should be thanking you, your the only reason that I'm free"

"But your the one that actually got us out" He nodded then winced and laid back down

"I'm not going to be able to move for a while, but once I can were going home" I looked at him

"Home?" He nodded

"Your coming to live with me, if you returned to your old home, those agents would be able to catch you again. So you will be living at my mansion, so I can protect you" I wasn't so sure that I wanted to but he was right, so I nodded

"Thank you"

"You saved me, so now I will protect you, my dear human"