Chapter 1

Envy POV

"If you say something else I'll beat your ass Ivy" I told my daughter as I stood in her door way.

"But this shit ain't fucking fair, you never let me do a damn thang. I'm fucking 16" she yelled clenching her makeup bag like she was gone do something.

I smirked. "I don't give a fuck if you was 20 you my daughter and you gone respect me. That's that. Watch yo fucking mouth or imma beat your ass." I yelled walking in to her big ass bedroom.

"it's just a party. I bet I'll go anyways." Ivy chuckled. "You ain't gone do shit either" she added.

"Oh really" I asked stepping toward her bed she was laying in texting away.

"Get out. Hit me imma hit yo ass right back." She snapped still texting.

"Then we gone fight" I told her.

She started to ignore me as she tapped her long ass nails on her new iPhone 6. I bit my lip this little bitch just don't know I'm about to beat her ass.

I grabbed her shirt and slammed her up against the wall. Her phone dropped out of her hand as she started to scream and kick.

"Bitch hit me" I yelled at her as tears streamed down her face.

She swung on me and I dropped her shirt leaving her to fall on the carpet.

"You bitch I hate you" she screamed kicking me in my stomach. I began to hit her back punching her right in her head. I kicked her in her vaginal area by accident but I kept swinging.

She grabbed my curly hair and pulled me to the side of her. My big ass fell on top of her. I kept swinging until she let go. I pulled off my belt and went to her closet. I grabbed her crop tops and her booty shorts and threw them out.

I held my belt in my hand clenching it. When I turned toward her she looked up terrified as blood leaked from her nose and her hair stood up in ever direction. I took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry mom" she said as one little tear escaped her right eye.

"Come here" I demanded. She did as told as she stood in my face. Scared to do anything.

"If you ever disrespect me in my house ever again I will beat yo ass again. Understand ivy?" I questioned. She quickly nodded her head picking up her phone. I snatched it out of her hand.

"But-" I hit her with my belt and she screamed. "Sorry" she apologized.

I slipped the phone in my back pocket and picked up the little clothes walking to her balcony. I looked at the busy street under our penthouse. The clothes "flew" out of my hands. And two crack heads ran right after them like they found 1million dollars. I chucked to my self as I came back in.

"Go wash your face and come clean the kitchen. You don't get your phone back for a week. Disrespect me and it'll be an extra week."

"Yes ma'am" she replied walking into her bathroom. I was satisfied at the sudden respect.

I left out of her room when I heard the shower turn on. I closed her door and headed to my room. All that fighting is tiring. I went right to the bathroom and started a warm bath. I put my hair in two braids and put on one of my scarfs. I started to brush my teeth until her phone rang in my back pocket. I looked at the caller ID and it said "Daddy" what the hell she don't even know her damn daddy. I clicked answer and a deep voice began to talk.