Foreword from the Author

Heya there, fellow readers! I promise this will be short; this is only for the rough ebook version of the publication and will likely be erased in any sort of serious distribution of the novel

Heya there, fellow readers! I promise this will be short; this is only for the rough ebook version of the publication and will likely be erased in any sort of serious distribution of the novel. However, just a quick heads-up for the future of the Requiem series! This novel will be running ten volumes in the core story arcs, as well as several half-volumes in between to represent miscellaneous stories. Each novel will be roughly the same length with the half-volumes being approximately half the length.

The style of this novel is considered to be under the linguistic style of a light novel under a stream-of-conscious, first person narrator. Although light novels are supposed to be around half the length of each of these novels, the team and I have taken to calling them "Not-So-Light-Novels". So, as a result, please do not fret when you have read through a light novel's worth of words and the book is only half finished.

As of yet, we have not obtained an illustrator so we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that may offer in the overall aesthetics of the book. We are working hard to find an illustrator that meets the demanding prerequisites of making this series truly come to life.

Lastly, this novel is in the fantasy-genre and is targeted at readers in an age range above thirteen years of age because of sexual references, crude language, crude humor, as well as graphic depictions of violence and mature themes present throughout the series. Keep in mind, this series revolves around wars between races and cultures of different backgrounds and contains strong language and themes in order to maintain the realism of struggles between nations. This series is not created to disparage any group or paint any stereotypes on people of any religion, nation, language, color, or race. Although it may mimic historical conflicts as well as attitudes between nations and peoples, this series and its creators do not believe in, nor do they endorse, any of the beliefs, words, or actions portrayed within these pages.

We hope you enjoy this work; we strive to continue to provide only the best!

Thanks,

Poteitoku and NKK Staff