chapter 1

Thought's
============

Y/n:

I was walking around in the slender forest, Skipping and giggling and flying around happily..

In a distance I found a group of teenager's beating off a kid?

What the hel?
I thought

They were calling the kid useless and so many more.....

I just watch in amusement, watching humans beat another humans is fun, but you know what's more fun?...

KiLlInG hUmAnS~

I giggled a bit and watch them beat 'it', when they were done I listen to there conversation..

"Haha, that's enough guys lets go back, this brat is dead" the guy with a black haired said.

Man whore!.

"Yeah to bad the little girl died hahahha" they all start laughing and the guy that have a brunette hair kick the little girl's life less body and start walking away.

I watch them walk away, and they were chatting about girls and sex ( ☜ That makes me sick).

Disgusting, really disgusting! Why are they even talking about sex?! ( I think I'm gonna puke ) Since there disgusting! I need to kill them! Haha haha haha haha!

I then turned my wings to (Any kinds of wings you like) and set them to metal, I then flew towards them and slice the red headed manwhore.

They all turned around and saw me.

"Hi bitches you know I'm lucky to see you?! Now die!"I said and slice my (Any wings) metal wings to a blonde headed manwhore.

They all screamed and now the real fun begins!.

I started flying to a guy that has also have red hair and slice him into half!.

Then the last one waaaasssss!.

Aha! It was the brunette manwhore!, he was hiding behind a tree breathing heavily.

"its Fear blossom its her its really her!" He said pure shock and terror.

I sat on a brach on the tree where he was hiding and sat there for a moment looking at him.

He look behind him and started running....again!.

I just sigh and flew faster and grab a fist full of his hair and lift him up in the sky.

It was high enough to kill him and I said to him.

"You're a fast runner!, but not fast enough sooo..."I paused for a second and smirk I then came closer to his ear and whispered..

"Light's out~ 😋"

I then drop him to his death.

When I flew down and look for the brunettes dead body..

-----Time skip when you found the body-----

I found the body it landed and two larger rocks, the brunette's head was rip open and can see the inside too.

I just shrug it off and walk to my favorite spot, I then saw my red cape like hoodie was there.

I put it on and laid down on the green green grass.

Looking at the sky's seeing it was a perfect day to sleep, my eyelids was getting heavy in a second, that means I was already sleepy, so I just slept..

_______________________________