A Good news

It's been 4 months since our wedding and we keep trying to make babies everyday,EVERY SECONDS.I just feel dizzy and felt there's a lump inside my throat but i just don't care about myselt

*5pm after Nate get back home from work*

"Hello my wife."he said and kissed me.
"Why are you getting fat?"he asked
"Haha,really? maybe i ate too much but Are you tired?"i asked
"No,Let's continue making babies!"he cried and Carry me behind him.

"Today let's try the doggy style"he said and i nodded.

I put my elbows on the end of the bed and he put his penis inside my vagina.I moan and moan like we always do everyday

"I keep thinking..why are we having sex for straight 4 months?"he asked and i laughed
"To make babies,honey"i said and he replied "But why are you not having you're periods for the past 4 months?"he said and suddenly pulled out his dick and i finally realized that im not on my period for already 4 months."Omg,Usually my period is just Normal,am i pregnant?" i said and we both smile from ear to ear."I'll take you to the hospital."he said and i smile.That night we don't have sex too long because what if im pregnant but im having sex?

In the morning
*At The Hospital*

"Gisele Collins room 2!"the nurse said and i was so nervous.Nate wrapped his arm around my shoulders and keep telling me it's okay if im not pregnant.

"It okay,baby.If you're not pregnant,we can try again next time"he said

"Im afraid if i make you disappointed..i just feel guilty"i said and look down my belly.I realized i am getting fatter.

*At the room*

"Can i take a scan on your wife's belly,Mr Dimarco?"the doctor said to Nate."Sure"he replied.

Nate gently lift my clothes up and the doctor scan my belly.

"Ohh i saw something!"Nate said
"What?I can't see anything"i said
"Yes,there is something"the doctor said

After 10 minutes

"Congratulations,Mr Dimarco your wife is 3 months pregnant and next month,they baby bump will start to form"the doctor said.
Tears are falling down on Nate's cheeks and he pulled me closer to him and hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead."You're Pregnant,baby!!"He said and i am crying because i can't believe it.

*At Home*
He carries me on his back slowly and lay me down on our bed
"So that's why you're getting heavier,sweetheart"he teased me i smack his chest."I'm not! This is our love anyways.You said you love us"i said and rolled my eyes from him."Don't take it seriously,i'm kidding"he chuckle and kiss me on my lips.Then he is ontop of me."Careful,there's a baby inside my tummy"i said and rub my hand around my belly.He gently kissed my belly."Please come out from that real quick,sweetheart.Mommy and Daddy are waiting for you."he said and i smiled and we fell asleep and his hand was on my belly.