Heartbreak Holiday

Author: CJLaurence

Parts: 34 / completed

Sophie Woods has everything anyone could ever want in life: the house, the car, the looks, the partner and the job. Getting ready to marry her childhood sweetheart, Sophie is beyond happy with her current life.However, an early return from a girly holiday sees her faced with a situation she never counted on. Fleeing the scene in high emotions, she winds up in hospital with some serious injuries.Piecing herself and her tattered life back together is hard but something she is prepared to do until a devastating blow is dealt leaving her in a quandary with what to do.Needing some time away, Sophie takes herself off to Arizona for a long stay at a horse ranch. Horses have long been a part of her life, giving her a sense of peace and freedom that nothing else can match. Meeting the handsome yet arrogant wrangler, Brady Lancaster, is something which she didn't count on. His brazen attitude towards her is unrequired until he learns of her situation. Finding himself softening towards her, Sophie and Brady embark on one hell of a holiday romance.However, what neither of them count on is Sophie's past coming back for her...will she turn her back on her life as she knows it and stay with Brady or will she go back to her life and leave Brady in the past?

will she turn her back on her life as she knows it and stay with Brady or will she go back to her life and leave Brady in the past?