The Confession

"So class dismissed,finally"Sir James said.Everyone was running to go to the canteen.Im not in mood to eat so I just stay in class and Sir James was staring at me."Why are you still here,Miss Collins?"he said and looking at me from head to toe."I just.. don't feel like it,sir~"I said flirtatiously.

Then suddenly he came closer me and start looking down at me.I gave a big smile from ear to ear

"So,uhmm..."he said
"Yes,what do you want,sir"i said
"I want you.To be with you and be your boyfriend"he said and i smirked."I love you since the first time i saw you"he said."I love you too,sir.Yes!! I want to he your girlfriend"I said."Stop calling me that,call me baby or sweetheart"he said.
"Okay then--"he suddenly plant a kiss on my mouth and i froze.

"Come with me"he said and grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the male teacher's washroom.He pulled me inside one of the cubicle there and locked the door.

He stares at me and start kissing me like millions time like he doesn't want to stop.Then I stopped him."Is it okay to make out here?"I ask.
"Listen to this"He replied and press my ears on the wall.

"Ohh..mmmmm,ahhhh dont stop,Frankie baby"a female moan from the other cubicle.
"is that Principle Frank?"i asked and Sir James nodded."This is what he normally do everyday"
"Do you bring a condom wit u?"the female said."Of course,I bring it everyday.So lets help me put this on"principal  Frank said.

I smiled
"So..It's not just us"I said."Uhuhh.."he nodded
He then pushed me on the wall and press his lips against mine.It was Spectacular.He Started to took of his pants and unbuttoned my shirt."You're boobs is freeeakking big,baby."he said and i smile.He took of my skirt.

Then he took out something from his pocket."Is that...condom"i said."yeah,do you want to do this??"he asked and i nodded.

He put it on gently and i was just there staring at his penis.Then he came closer and pull down my pants."I'll do it gently baby,dun worry.I won't get you pregnant"he said and i nodded.

Then He stucked in his penis inside my vagina and i widened my eyes.We was vibrating vigorously while we make out.He slowly took of my bra and threw my bra on the floor.He keeps pressing my boobs and stop kissing me and he sucked my nipple."Ahhh!! Slowly baby"I said because my vagina felt pain.He pulled out and rub my vagina."Soooorry,I'll be gentle next time"he winked and i smirked.Then we continue making out and having sex for...1 hour straight without stopping.

*The bell rang 30 minutes ago*

Sir James was still inside me.I don't want to stop him but i have to go to class.I have a science test in my next class.

"Baby..I think i should go to class soon..I have a test after this"i said and he then pulled out his penis and gave a huge sigh that i don't want to hear from my boyfriend."Im sorry,we will continue after this okay?"i said."Okay then..Meet me at my apartment at 8pm after school.But if you want to come early you can"He said and i nodded.Then i quickly put on my school uniform and help him took off the condom quickly.Then I rush out from the washroom and get into my class.

End of Chapter 1
Im sorry if it is short and its a bit confusing bcuz sir james confess all of the sudden.Fyi they have known for 4 years and they love each other.So he want to take to the next step and a kiss just lead to more..