Chapter 39

CHICKENS! WORTH IT HIT ONE BILLION YAY!🐥💖🎉
~~~~~

•Lauren's POV•

"What do you mean they know she's here? How? She got here a few hours ago!" Camila exclaimed pointing her anger towards Austin even though it wasn't his fault. I actually felt bad for him when he flinched back at Camila's harsh tone. I gently grabbed her arm to get her attention.

"Camila," I whispered softly in her ear, "Relax, we'll work out something." I placed a kiss on her cheek and rubbed her arm calming her. I felt her tense body relax as she nodded her head and sighed.

"Let's not make a big fuss okay? It's not surprising they know Lauren is here, you can smell her from a mile away." Harry stated looking at Camila. "There was a reason why we told you to stay back." He then redirected his eyes at me.

"We were being attacked badly and poor Zayn took all the beatings. Where else were we suppose to go?" I reasoned with attitude.

"If you let me finish I was going to say a reason why we kept you back was because the wolves were too distracted here. The only reason they attacked was because they have the upper hand right now and it was easier to travel long distance to get you." He had a slight growl obviously not pleased with my tone. "With you far away it was harder for them but now that they got us all here it's going to be much easier for them to plan an attack." He sighed pinching the bridge of his nose. "Troye," he called and the immediately Troye looked up and stepped out. "Did we get any lead on where they might strike next?"

Troye nodded and quickly grabbed the maps that he had dropped when he rushed in here. He hurriedly rolled out the map on the table and I noticed new markings on it with a different color. "Okay so far they've only attacked on the west sides. Meaning their base should be located somewhere over there." His slim finger traced along the west river. "They seem to have a routine of having unexpected attacks near the river. The dots represents the places they've attacked and if you see here, they're getting closer and closer towards us. So they most likely have a good idea to where our main base is." Troye explained looking up at all of us then toward Harry, waiting for Harry to call his next move. My eyes followed up to Harry as well. He stood looking intently at the map with his hands resting on the table. His emerald green eyes traced every single place on the map. No one said anything as we let him think about our next move. After what seemed like forever he finally placed his finger down.

"Austin, make a radio call back to Liam telling him to move them towards the northern side of the river." Austin nodded and quickly went to do what he was told. Harry's eyes shot to Troye, "Good work, I think by their routined attacks we can somehow manage their next unexpected attack." Troye nodded and bit his lip in thought as he and Harry continued to look at the map.

"Hopefully they stick to their routine." Troye mumbled and Harry looked up at him.

"Me too." He sighed and leaned off the table. "Everyone back to what you were doing. We have to be more prepared since they know Lauren is here right now. Niall keep close watch and tell Austin to radio Josh and Tyler that we need back up here." Niall nodded and headed towards where Austin had left.

"What about Lauren?" Camila asked with slight uneasiness. Harry glanced at me then back at Camila.

"You'll need to train and prepare her. She needs to know how to protect herself. Lauren is strong and she shouldn't have to rely on someone all the time. She can fight, we just need to sharpen her up a bit." I was surprised at Harry's confidence in my strength. Many would argue saying I 'need' a man to protect me but here Harry was, stating I was strong and could fight if I needed to. I felt Camila slightly smile, knowing she knew I was feeling good about Harry saying that.