Jealousy

Abby's POV

I woke up and as the usual, I did my morning rituals.

This time I chose a simple outfit, a white sleeveless top and a floral skirt that goes before my knees, and simple white sandals.

I did my makeup and ate some crackers and went out to go to the bus.

But I didn't see the bus, instead I found a black limo in front of my house and a guy with black shades.

The guy approached me and I backed up a bit

"Please! don't kidnap me! I have no money! I'm bro-"

"Mr. Sanchez said I should pick you up "the guy said and removed his shades, revealing bright emerald eyes.

"I'm your driver, Derek "he said and smiled at me, showing his dimples.

"Abby" I said and smiled back at him.

"Shall we go?" he asked and bowed down like I'm some princess.

"We shall" I said and we both laughed and got in the car.

We started to drive off from my house and I checked my phone on what time it is.

6:00 am

I returned my phone on my handbag and roamed my eyes on the houses and cars passing by.

...

Derek and I arrived at exactly seven at Sanchez Corp.

Derek escorted me to get out from the car and I thanked him for the drive.

I went inside and greeted Sarah and she greeted me as well.

I quickly walked to the elevator and closed it, pressed the highest floor and waited.

The elevator door opened and I quickly walked to Mr. Sanchez's office.

I laid my bag on the couch and got his coffee, laid it in his desk and waited for him.

I looked at my phone and it was already 7:30 am, but Mr. Sanchez wasn't still here.

I waited and waited and waited, after waiting for 3 hours straight when suddenly the doors opened, revealing my boss with a girl clung to his right arm.

The girl happens to be Hannah Zegan, the top model actress, with emerald eyes that match her silky wavy dark brown hair, and her gorgeous slim body and fair skin, and her smooth skin.

This girl would make any man's hormones go wild.

They are the perfect match for each other, both rich, famous, and good looking.

I don't know why my heart twitched a bit by seeing them together.

"Good morning Sir" I said and stood up, getting ready for any orders from him.

He just nodded at me and went to his desk, holding the hand of Hannah.

While I just have blue eyes and light brown straight hair, and a curvy shape, yes. A curvy shape, and the fact that I have a perfect defined butt and large boobs.

It's nothing compared to Hannah here.

Speaking of Hannah, she looked at me and smiled.

She walked towards at me, her black high heeled stilettos clinking to the floor with every step she takes.

Her off shoulder white dress, showing her smooth shoulders.

"Hi, I'm Hannah, Dave's girlfriend" she said and brought out her hand.