Adopted by 5SOS?!?!?

Emma's Pov:
My alarm goes off at 7:00 today because I have to start getting ready for today. Its Saturday which means... That's right Adoption day.

I go to The Bathroom and Grab My razor. Thats right, I cut.
It really works with the emotional pain, and that since my dad
Abused me, I already have scars it blends in.
Flashback
"D-D-D-Dad-d-dy L-o-o-ok!!" My 3 year old self said trying to show him the pottery I just made.
"BITCH GO AWAY! OR YOU'LL GET THE BEATING OF A LIFETIME!" He said Obviously Very High.
"B-B-But L-Look" I said trying to persuade him.
He took it and smashed it explaining how I am a bad girl.
He took a kitchen knife and cut me 4 times.
Flashback Over.
I Didn't realize I was crying until I saw a Tear stain on my freshly made dress. Yes I have to make my own clothes. The bitch we call Mrs. SunShine says I don't deserve clothes. UGH!
Anyways I clean up my mess and put on my Flats and run a brush through my hair. Then i run downstairs and get in line.
And just to my luck.. its four boys.
One of them approaches me and asks me my name. Oh Shit! What do i do?!?!
"H-H-Hi I'm E-E-Emma" I Said. Why Did I Do That?

HAHAHA CLIFFHANGER! I AM GOING TO TRY AND UPDATE WHEN I CAN!

GUESS THE LYRIC!

DROVE BY ALL THE PLACES USED TO HANG OUT GETTING WASTED......
-Victoria V