Chapter 6

Pic of Blake's engagement ring! It's mine and her birthstone... A sapphire meaning we were both born in September

That night I decided to have a little fun with Damon. If he wanted to fuck me over, I was gonna fuck him over too.

I stopped at the bathroom a few doors down from our bedroom and slipped into my sheer baby blue lingerie. All my ass was out and you could see my black thong perfectly.

I walked out and quickly scurried into the room to avoid anyone seeing me

I walked out and quickly scurried into the room to avoid anyone seeing me. Damon was looking in the mirror, his back facing me. I crawled onto the bed and waited for him to turn around and get a glimpse of all my curves.

When he finally did turn around, he looked like he almost died of shock. His eyes turned from green to black instantly as he made his way over to me. He leaned down and whispered in my ear "Is this all for me little one?" Ugh I swear I almost gave up on getting him back and jumped his bones. "Maybe it is, maybe it isn't" I teased.

"Jesus Blake don't tease me. I will rip that piece of paper off you and fuck you senseless" he gritted out, closing his eyes.

"I'm sorry....Daddy" I threw in the daddy because I knew he would fuck me till I couldn't walk. He opened his eyes and just looked at me. "That's right little one, I'm daddy right?" he questioned. I whimpered, feeling myself get wetter and wetter for him. Screw fucking him over, now I just wanna flat out fuck him. "Right?" he gritted out, grabbing me by my throat, not hard enough to choke me, but enough to get me all hot and bothered.

"Yes"

"Yes what little one?"

"Yes, your daddy"

"Good girl"

Next thing I knew, he had ripped off my nightie and undressed himself, climbing into bed.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

The next morning I woke feeling extremely sore in between my legs. Last night's memories came flooding back and I smiled, climbing out of bed. "Fuck" I mumbled quietly. The pain was bearable, but damn it still hurt.

I felt a smack on my bare bum and turned around to see a now awake Damon glaring at me. "What have I told you about cursing little one?" "Not to do it again" I said. Suddenly the need to defy him was gone and all I wanted to do was please him. Weird.

"That's my girl, now go take a bath and get ready, I have something planned" he had a mischevious look in his eyes and that couldn't be good.

After I showered, I got changed into a grey and white striped shirt and pink skirt with a cute little bow on it. I put on my sandals and styled my hair.

When I came out of the bathroom, Damon was no where in sight, but in his place was a note that read:

Go to the place where we first met

Hmm...we first met in his office! I stuffed the note into my pocket and took off down the hall, swinging open his office door, only to find another note on his desk.

Good job little one! Now where did you and Melissa bond?

What? The only time me and Melissa were together was...In the kitchen! I dodged people as I ran into the kitchen, looking for the next clue. I found it on the counter and it read:

Your very good at this game. Now go to where we had our first date.

Our first date was a month ago in this beautiful meadow near a lake. I ran outside and down the trail to the meadow. I hear soft music playing in the distance, so I headed that way. When I got close enough, I realized the song was PillowTalk, my favorite song.

The next note sat on top of the stereo that played the music and it said:

Now turn around

I was a little confused. Turn around for wh- I turned around and there was Damon down on one knee holding a box that held the most beautiful sapphire engagement ring I had ever seen. The whole pack house was standing around us in a big circle, some smiling and some scowling.

"Blake, my darling, my little one, my whole world. You are the best mate any werewolf could ask for. You put up with my possessiveness, my anger issues, and most importantly, me in general. I wanna be with you for the rest of my life, no matter how long or short it is. Blake Katherine Jones, will you do me the honor of marrying me and being my one and only?

By then, tears were streaming down my face and I had a hand clamped tightly over my mouth to keep from squealing. I nodded my head, letting out a tiny squeal and he smiled up at me like he had won the lottery. He got up and kissed me with all the love and passion he could possibly muster, sliding the sapphire ring on my finger.

Everyone around us cheered, except for three very cold people who would never be happy for me. My sister and my parents just stared, giving me and my fiance cold glares.

Ugh fuck them and there shitty lives! I was finally getting my happily ever after....or so I thought.

Oooh cliffhanger mwahahaha
I'm so evil....love you guys! I would love some votes and comments on my shitty writing. Maybe help me design the wedding....?