Chapter 19

Vincent~

Angelica was right, the coven had welcomed me back with opened arms.

I explained my situation with Raven and surprisingly, they accepted her.

We're invading the house later tonight. They had many connections with very powerful witches that had helped track her down.

When they told me I had to wait, I was enraged! How could they tell me to stay back and not help my beloved?

I had never felt so useless.

They'd explained to me that we have to prepare- that means feeding. Their faces were priceless when I'd said that I feed on animals.

Don't get me wrong, I love being a vampire, and human blood is... tempting. But feeding on anyone but Raven just felt weird- like I was cheating, in a way. So I went for some grizzly bears.

I wasn't in the slightest calm, not right now. With my beloved in danger, how could I be? I wanted to go and find her.

But I knew I couldn't go alone, that'd be stupid. It was one sure way both of us would be killed.

I can feel her, so I know she's okay. For now. We need to hurry though, I don't know why but I get the feeling if we don't hurry, she will suffer.

It hurts me to even think about her suffering, I'd take the pain for her if it came down to it.

I will always fight for her, even when she hates me, when she rejects me. Like when she found me in the forest with that girl, I wasn't doing anything with her. She was merely a way of food.

I was going to feed off her, until Raven came and saw. She thought I was cheating, but I would never.

I love Raven, I truly do.

A voice brought me out of my thoughts, "Vince!"

"What?"

"We're leaving,"

Finally!!

I bolt up from my once sitting position and flit to my secret stash of weapons- of course living with vampires it wasn't much of a secret- and grabbed my best silver knives.

I flit back to where everyone had gathered.

"This is it men! The beloved of one of our own has been kidnapped! Our mission is to get her back. Kill anyone who gets in your way! "

"Gentlemen, let the war begin!"

--

Hello people of earth- what?! I know right, you're surprised I'm alive aren't you? Frankly, so am I.

So what is up in the world of your guy's Wattpad?

I'm stalling.. I'm sorry I haven't updated in like over a month... I've been trying to add on to this chapter for awhile.. I want to try and make my chapters longer.. And A LOT more grammatically correct. Because, I suck at this whole writing thing.

I've written the ending for My Vampire Mate, and let me tell you, it's awesome. I've showed it to my friends and they said it was so sad. (Just a brief hint of what the next few chapters are going to be) <3

I will sincerely try to update faster, as of right now I have about half of the next chapter written, then probably only a few (maybe less) chapters left of the book.

Oh, have any of you seen Deadpool? It's amazing, right?

Another qestion for you guys: Are any of you guys artist's? Painters, drawers, printmakers, sculptors, etc?

I'm a painter :)

Anyways, remember to

Vote!

Comment!

Share!