33

Q: First impression of the story?

"There, there. Don't cry your tits out, you're still going to find a better one" I said as Saraya sobbed on my lap, I caress her hair then looked at Conor. He shrugged then continued to watch the movie

"I-I did everything for him! He-he was my everything! What did I do wrong?!" she shrieked then I closed my eyes then took a deep breath "Why did he leave me?!" she shouted louder then I move away

"Oh my God...." I moaned out then took a deep breath as I keep caressing her hair.

I tapped Nikki's shoulder then she turn around and lean closer to me "What's his room number?" I asked then she shrugged

"I don't know, asked John. Then John would ask Randy since Orton and Seth are pretty close" I nodded then sat straight up.

So after 2 hours, I finally found out why he broke up with her. She said that when she got home last night, Seth confronted her and straight up told her that things weren't working out for them.

Then Seth just stormed off, until apparently, she found an account on instagram that has pictures of Seth and some girl.

After a few more minutes of crying, she stopped then I peaked below her, she was already sleeping. I glanced at my watch then saw its 10:49 P.M.

I carried her head then move it off my lap, when she was off me, I quickly get out the door then called John "Hey Alpha, what's up kiddo?"

"Do you know where's Seth?"

"Alpha, you know you can get in trouble if you continue what you're gonna do-"

"I'm just going to have a talk with him, nothing else. I promise" I said then sit down on the couch where it's on the window .

"He's on the same room as me, same floor. Room 354"

"Alright, thank you" I said then stood up immediately after hanging up.

I jogged to the other hallways while looking at the room numbers

"351-352-353-354" I said then knocked on the door 354. I waited for a minute then the door opened.

I stormed in right after then slapped Seth who is sitting down on the couch, sleeping and his mouth ajared.

"You told me you're just going to talk" John said then run to us and grab my waist, he spun me around then went in between us "That's not talking" he said as Seth stood up, holding his cheek.

"My sister is crying her eyes out, she's devastated, she's destroyed. Then you're here going to lalaland" I yelled then went closer to him but John held me by the shoulders.

"9 years, Lopez. 9 fucking years and you decided to end it huh? For a slutty wannabe wrestler?" I spit out, I felt someone grab me by the waist and I know its Conor just by the tattoo's "Show your face to me one more time you're dead! I'm going to kill you different ways as possible!" I said as Conor continued to drag me out "If you come closer to my sister one more fucking time, I swear I won't care about any fucking lawsuits and I'll kick the shit out of you" I spat out in venom then throw him a finger as Conor closed the door.

-NEXT DAY-

"You know you have to announce that to the media right?" Dana said then I nodded, I put my arm on the arm rest then laid back down "What made you think about this? This was really sudden" Dana asked as he wrote things down on his paper.

"I don't know, just woke up and realized it" I answered then took a deep breath "I need to give a bit of recognition, you know I'm always about recognition. I just want to have credits on everything I do" I said then he nodded while still writing.

"So I'll move the face off this Monday so that you could announce it on the guesting's you'll do the day after. Russel told you that you'd be training with the Diaz's for BJJ right?" he handed me the paper then I nodded. I unfolded it then sat it was addressed to Russel "Give that one to Russel so yeah, you can leave now" he said then shoo'ed me out. I opened the door then close it behind me.

I walked out and get in my car, I started the ignition then went to the mall to meet up with Ronda and Marina.

I smiled at them and they gave me a Mocha Frappe from Starbucks "Well thank you guys, what's up?"

"Want to go with us on Summerslam?" Ronda asked as we start to walk on.

"Not a good idea but yep, when is it again?" I asked then took a sip on my coffee "It's in the middle of October, just a little reminder" I added, referring it would still be next year.

"We booked tickets, it would be around August something" Marina answered then I nodded. We walked around then we decided to call it a day

I was about to go in my car before Ronda pulled my arm out, gently "I just want a honest answer, are you and Conor dating?" she asked, staring deeply to me.
I nodded with a known tomato cheek.

She smiled then nodded "I'm okay with it, I'm happy for you" she said then let go off me, I nodded with a smile then hug her.

Believe it or not, Ronda's opinion matter so much to me. She knows this stuff way more than me.

---

"Conor?" I called out as I saw the house is lighted off.

I follow the candles then I saw him outside where he has the pool. I opened the sliding door and I looked around, nothing was different.

I was about to go and head back inside but I was tackled just when I turn around, I was tackled down by the one and only, we landed to the pool after it.

He laughed then I playfully punch his arm while I cling to his neck, I lean my head on his chest as I listen to his heartbeat.

I turn around to face him then peck his lips "Maybe it's time for you to meet my dad"

***

I'm sorry, I know it's shitty and it's so ugly. So yeah, you can tease this chapter so much.

I have something in my eyes. It's making my eyes twitch and my eyes are like watery.

So yeah, I should be resting but I promised a chapter and I just hate breaking promises. Sorry for the shitty chapter again, very sorry -Reaps