«Chapter 10»

Flame's pov

Dylan takes a deep breath and starts speaking:"I was out with my parents, who were Crystal wolves. My twin sister was one as well. My two older brothers and younger sister were playing around in the park. Then all of a sudden we get attacked by wolves.

A dirty blonde wolf jumps on me, I flip it and bite it's neck, all in human form. I look around me, bewildered. I see my little sister crying in the grass as my older brothers and parents fight the lone wolves. Then a thought crosses my mind:'My twin sister, Atlanta.'

I look behind me to see a rogue jumping on her. Immediately i leap in front of her and try to fight of the rogue, but he's too strong, way too strong.

I start running away from him, thinking that maybe more wolves will follow me and my family will be safe. I run towards the forest and hear some paws thumping behind me. I look back for the last time, to see my little sister get carried away while my bigger brother holds her in his mouth. Mum and dads lifeless body's are sprawled across the park. My little sister is no where to be found. The only people there are my sister and two older brothers: 'Leosandro, Toby and Atlanta.' "

He pauses for a second as a lump forms in my throat. That are our real names: Thoe was Toby. Leo was Leosandro. And i was Atlanta.

Dylan gulps before he continues:"I ran and heard more rogues behind me. One of them tackles me to the ground, i scratch its face with my claws and he wines as a long scar forms around its eye. "I'll be back!" He threatens before leaving my injured body behind.

That's when Alpha Grayson finds me and takes care of me. After hearing my awful story, he adopts me as his own son since his mate died and he doesn't have one. He names me Dylan cause he wants to give me a new start and his mate wanted that to be the name of their son, if they ever had one."He finishes.

Tears are rolling down my eyes and i can see Dylan struggling, trying to keep his own from falling.

"Andrew?" I whisper.

Dylan looks up at me:"Atlanta?"

We both fling ourselves at each other and i hug him as if he could disappear any second. I burry my face in his shoulder and sob:"I thought you left me alone. I thought you left me. Don't ever leave me again. Don't ever."

"I never will little sis, i never will!"

Out of the corner of my eye i see Clara standing there uncomfortably, as if not knowing what to do in this family reunion. I chuckle a bit and pull her into the hug.

Andrew pulls away:"Oh sissy, you can call me Andrew, I'm changing my name back to Andrew."

I look up at him as his blue eyes stare back:"You can call me Atlanta, I'm changing my name to Atlanta."

We both look into each other's eyes and burst out laughing. The the question i most fear comes out of his mouth:"Why did you leave Theo and Leo?"

We always called them Theo and Leo. They were nicknames, so they didn't have to think of a new name to start over.

I look away, not wanting him to know. The whole room goes silent as Andrew tries to bring back the happy mood:"Wow, there's a lot of name changing going on here!"

I let out a small chuckle as the smirk i had before returns to my face. I look at Clara and pull Andrews phone out, which i hid in my pocket and immediately i shove it in Clara's hands. "NO! NOOOOOOOOO!" Andrew yells.

Clara looks at the phone. Then her face turns white. Then purple. Then red, finally she bursts out laughing:"Alpha, you sure look-hiccup- good with-hiccup- heels!" She yelps, in between giggles and hiccups.

Andrew looks at me, his face red with embarrassment as i join Clara on the floor.

After a while when we both are finally over it i stand up:"Andrew, you're nickname is Andy!" I squeal.

Andy looks at me:"Kay, yours is Flame!"

We both smile before strangling each other in a tight hug. "I love you Andy, love you so much."

"I love you too Flame, i love you too."

He looks me in my eyes before breaking into a smile:"You want to know about you're wolf don't you?"

I smile back and nod, of course i do. He then picks me up again, bridal style this time and carries me upstairs as i squeal in surprise. Sometimes i really love it that a werewolf's memory is better than a human, cause if it wasn't, me and Andrew would be around each other every day, not knowing that we are twins and thinking that our appearance is just coincidence.

As we reach my room, he softly throws me down on my bed, then he sits next to me. I rest my head on his shoulder as he wraps his arm around mine. "So you know you're the last crystal wolf?"

I nod. "So do you know anything about them?"

I shake my head and Andrew sighs before he starts telling me who i really am.

"Once upon a time, not so long ago.  there was a woman, a beautiful woman. She was a kindhearted fairy. Her eyes were a bright electric blue. Her name was Crystal

Her husband was a evil minded demon. He was beautiful, just like his wife. But instead of his eyes being blue, they were a bright red. His name was Shadow, he was part werewolf.

You would've thought they made the worst couple, but instead they were perfect together. Opposite attracts. They were in love and didn't mind being enemy's to each other.

But the fairy's father, who was a King, didn't trust the demon. He asked a couple of trusted wolves, the moon goddesses children, to always be around the fairy and protect her. As a reward they will receive some fairy and some demon power. Their children will inherit those powers and one of Crystals children will too." He starts.